• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Top3 Despicable Pks of Siege:

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

antisocial:
1. Michelle (Yoda's red)
2. Ghost of Siege (not saying anything, not replying, just coming, ignoring, killing, running off sucks. He couldnt loot since... whoooops! I forgot to put some thing in pack! *rofls*)
3. Lilly (yeah, she's a scammer. But as a PK she's very easy to deal with. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif )

griefers:
1. Lilly (hard to cause more grief - though he does it by scamming & not PKnig he's No. 1 griefer)
2. Michelle (I so appreciate him playing WoW)
3. dunno

most dangerous:
1. Lothar
2+3: Rumpy, Antioch, Schneider, Revvo, Stratos, emma, Kulharin, Dagashi, the Blackoak gang (as a group), Raziel, Py Lethius
(sorry, lika y'all, so I WON'T comment on who is most dangerous - won't stir up a hornet's nest! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif )

G

<blockquote><hr>

most dangerous:
1. Lothar
2+3: Rumpy, Antioch, Schneider, Revvo, Stratos, emma, Kulharin, Dagashi, the Blackoak gang (as a group), Raziel, Py Lethius

<hr></blockquote>

Har! I don't belong in that group at all!!! Anyone of those guys would tear me up easily!!

"most dangerous"

*chuckles*

Status
Not open for further replies.