• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Top3 Despicable Pks of Siege:

• Thread starter Siege Need Help
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Siege Need Help

It has been a while since we had one of these,

Name me your personal TOP 3 "ANTISOCIAL pks" of siege.
Name me your personal TOP 3 "GRIEFERS pks" of siege.
Name me your personal TOP 3 "MOST DANGEROUS" pks of siege.

So here is a thread about the most evil PK'S of Siege,
Soon I will post a new one about the most popular and appreciated ones.

This thread is just for the fun of it, so please be good sport and don't turn it into a mad flaming contest. Just post your TOP 3 and maybe a few words explaining it.
If you don't agree with something posted in this thread, try showing your concern in ANOTHER thread to keep this one clean /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif
Thanks a lot guys!

G

I don't know any antisocial PKs or griefer PKs
But I don't like Michelle
And Flusoya is definitely dangerous to me /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif No problem with him though.

Kind regards

S

Salt FoamBreaker

I am a ANTISOCIAL pk, only crazy people talk to dead folks/php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

S

Siege Need Help

Thank you very much for your answer ol pirate! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

Also a special thanks to Dola who deleted one of the only two reply of the thread that were really answering my question. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/laugh.gif

Guess deleting two words out of March's post was just too complicated!

G

I tried about 5 times, I don't know if it was my browser or if the forum is being funky, so I moved the posts. Sorry but I did try. I wanted to leave them in
How about I past them back in?

G

I reposting March's then I will follow it with Dagashi's
I tried again to modify the post and I can move a post but for some reason I cant edit and save it.

G

From March
antisocial:
1. Michelle (Yoda's red)
2. Ghost of Siege (not saying anything, not replying, just coming, ignoring, killing, running off sucks. He couldnt loot since... whoooops! I forgot to put some thing in pack! *rofls*)

griefers:
2. Michelle (I so appreciate him playing WoW)
3. dunno

most dangerous:
1. Lothar
2+3: Rumpy, Antioch, Schneider, Revvo, Stratos, emma, Kulharin, Dagashi, the Blackoak gang (as a group), Raziel, Py Lethius
(sorry, lika y'all, so I WON'T comment on who is most dangerous - won't stir up a hornet's nest! )

G

From Gutter Rat (AKA Dagashi)
most dangerous:
1. Lothar
2+3: Rumpy, Antioch, Schneider, Revvo, Stratos, emma, Kulharin, Dagashi, the Blackoak gang (as a group), Raziel, Py Lethius

Har! I don't belong in that group at all!!! Anyone of those guys would tear me up easily!!

"most dangerous"

*chuckles*

Dagashi, Owner of the Pawn Shop

Complaints about TAX

Episodes about the TaxMan.

S

Siege Need Help

Oh it ok,
The thread is already on it way to highjacked thread's land, /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

Keep your valiant efforts for my second thread in a week or two.

G

Outright lies by March! How I got on the same rung as all those great pvpers I don't know, but I appreciate the compliment, however misinformed! I barely know which end of the ebolt is the dangerous one!

A

Argyle

Name me your personal TOP 3 "ANTISOCIAL pks" of siege.
I either know them, or dont care to talk to them, so im a bad person to ask.

Name me your personal TOP 3 "GRIEFERS pks" of siege.

1.) VmP Gank (Wyrm especially, with his BS roleplay)
2.) any VJ on a red/blue
3.) Lex

Name me your personal TOP 3 "MOST DANGEROUS" pks of siege.
1.) Antioch
2.) Scourge
3.) Lothar

Most annoying PK:

Lothar. I cant help but like the guy, although he is always #%^@ing with me.

G

This is not about community, ask the question if you wish. But ask in a positive manner. Who is the best? Who leaves me with a warm fuzzy etc

Status
Not open for further replies.