• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Top Toon Review- Video Concept

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Howdy Folks! This thread is for discussing the concept of doing the Top Toon Review in a video. I took the honor of doing the first one. It's about 15 minutes, but includes my opinion on many of the categories and such. If you like it, love, think it's totally stupid, comment here!

Top Toon Review- May 25th-30th,2008 Video-Click Here

*Note this video is hosted on a third party website and is not affiliated with Stratics. The possiblity of downtime is possible and shall be noted as it is not hosted directly on Stratics.

:lick:

S

SaraFunnyweather

I got bored pretty quick, sorry hehe.

Edited to add: I did like the idea of commentary though. But it might be hard to do every week. Could do commentary in text maybe?

H

Hile

I think you should just show the list instead of yourself. Just mention the guy in first and give a quick commentary.

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think you should just show the list instead of yourself. Just mention the guy in first and give a quick commentary.
I pondered that, maybe add a little music, lots of possibilities. The idea just came to me, so I figured I'd put it out there, suggestions are welcome! :)

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Elga's video said:
"Now I can talk to myself like those crazy YouTube people."
LOL

Ok it was long, and honestly it was the name readings that got boring to me, your comments cracked me up. I really don't want to see the numbers "on print" go away, so please don't :( having the permanent record of who did what and when easily accessible by doing a search totally rules. You can't do that with video. But if you're having fun doing this, then you should do it!