• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Top Ten Reasons to be Interested in GW2

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
That's the video that got me interested. :)

B

BellaofCats

Although I need no coaxing to run out and buy GW2 the moment it hits the stores, I really enjoyed that video and thought it helpful just the same. I've never played the original GW but I can tell you that has not stopped me from being very excited to jump right into GW2. I check the GW2 news site everyday in the hopes of just a hint of when the game will be released. It's torture! lol

Bella

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Bella! I am glad and honored that you made it to the Stratics GW2 forums. :)

I like the commentary by Alexrediculous in that video. The video itself is very self explanatory :) He makes excellent videos.

Let me see,there is another one I enjoy. It makes me smile every time I view it. He can talk very fast. This is by WoodenPotatoes from youtube .

[youtube]NzEqJAg8460[/youtube]

B

BellaofCats

Hi Bella! I am glad and honored that you made it to the Stratics GW2 forums :)
Thanks Zosimus! I am so excited about GW2 and now I get to share that excitement with other GW2 groupies and stay informed with up-to-date info at the same time!

That is another great video and wow can that guy talk fast! Thanks for sharing!

Bella

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is another video from another persons view of their top 10 reasons to play Guild Wars 2. We hope you enjoy! :)

[youtube]Og8IVFZ8WCg&feature=list_related&playnext=1&list=SPD926CE0BB462E437[/youtube]

*We at Guild Wars 2 Stratics would like to thank and give credit to HeroicFlamingo for putting this video up for all us GW2 fans to enjoy!*