• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Top of my wish list: Emissary/Member notes in guild menu.

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings everyone and UO Developers

Just wished to suggest my top top wish for additions in ultima online in the future.

In all it's simplicity it would allow emissaries (and maybe members themselves too), to add a little note about the members of the guild, on a per character basis in the guild menu.

Why? Ultima Online is a game where having multiple and sometimes ALOT of characters is sort of suggested by the game as a whole and with multi accounting and so on. As such a guild administrator, such as our selves, find it difficult to keep track of which is who's character.

With this suggestion you would be able to enter a little note about a character, that would help you remember who this is, instead of it being another alias noone remembering inviting until you can catch him online and ask him.

Thanks for reading!
- Gil

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Greetings everyone and UO Developers

Just wished to suggest my top top wish for additions in ultima online in the future.

In all it's simplicity it would allow emissaries (and maybe members themselves too), to add a little note about the members of the guild, on a per character basis in the guild menu.

Why? Ultima Online is a game where having multiple and sometimes ALOT of characters is sort of suggested by the game as a whole and with multi accounting and so on. As such a guild administrator, such as our selves, find it difficult to keep track of which is who's character.

With this suggestion you would be able to enter a little note about a character, that would help you remember who this is, instead of it being another alias noone remembering inviting until you can catch him online and ask him.

Thanks for reading!
- Gil
I like that idea a lot... I often use ICQ for this and add a bunch of notes about the person there... but it gets a tad tedious.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'd love to see a revamp of the guild system, including the ability for warlord to ALSO have emissary abilities. The menus need reworked into something more user friendly.

Then the alliance systems needs a complete overhaul to make it easier and less buggy. Maybe even the ability to ally individuals as well, instead of their whole guild...

Nirot

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...And if possible one should be able to see all members of alliance guilds too. So in big alliances the leader can see if that allied guild is a one man guild or a larger one. So on votings larger guilds can be given more weight.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I want to see City memberships listed on the stone..I know who the Gov is, it's plastered all over creation, I wanna know who my fellow citizens are.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is the way we do it in K^S.

When a new member is added, for a time, their title will say "add by [emissary name]."

Their alternate characters will display the title "alt of [main character's name]."

When they become an established known member, they can pick a title of their choosing.

Any additional information that cant fit in a 15 character text box goes into notes kept on PC or in a notebook. Membership is always tracked to the emissary who added the player. Each alternate character of every player is accounted for.

Great suggestions. Until they are implemented, I hope this helps.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
And when working on Guild list, please fix it so the Members with VvV tag in guild list are the one who did join VvV. I have guildmembers who show as VvV in guild list but is not VvV, just because I as Guildmaster was VvV when I joined them. I have also a member who is VvV but show as non VvV.

This are really annoying!

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, it is. Especially when you are fighting with non-allied people in a PVM-situation and get in friendly fire because you are flagged as VvV even though you never do any PVP... ;-)