• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Top of bank done OMG

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The top is done!!! It's amazing!! There's still work to be done around the bank, but Rome wasn't built in a day! Thanks Millie for the props. Arlon and I are going upstairs to celebrate!! ;)

Night all!

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i think Ori was too shy to post a reply Xel =P
*hears faint corny 70s music in background*

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
is the top the only part thats gana be done?

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
is the top the only part thats gana be done?
That's what I'm curious about. Atlantic got worked on before Baja and it looked like they only did the top there, but I was thinking maybe they will do the tops first then go back and do the insides...?

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's what I'm curious about. Atlantic got worked on before Baja and it looked like they only did the top there, but I was thinking maybe they will do the tops first then go back and do the insides...?
The exterior of West Brit Bank on Origin was completed first. The interior is now done, and outside a teleporter to the roof has been added.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And we can now stable at the Bank
Thank you!

Bucko the Kid
aka Bank of Britain's Bank Teller
For personal service you can now make your deposits between 9AM and 5PM

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ceno, it's pronounce birfday :D
:lol:

Okay, precautionary note! If you are by the bank, be careful with your stable slots and/or stabling. I was having a great conversation with Oriana (always great running into you in-game! :thumbup:), and I had a "D'OH!!!" moment when I claimed my pets as I was having a conversation with Ori about NOT claiming my blinkin' pets due to the fact that my Taming/Lore/Vet were on soulstones at the time. Yeah. It was that good. Moral of the story, if you're having a conversation at West Brit. Bank, and you don't have your Taming skills on you, be careful because that blinkin' Hitching Post of Nudity and Sake has REALLY good ears. I was on the top of the bank, and I claimed a ki-rin, a mare, and a squirrel (that sounds like a lead-in to a joke). Of course, I couldn't stable any of them because I didn't have the appropriate points and skills to do so. I take pride in my ability to easily amuse myself as well as exemplify my stupidity to the highest degree without harming others in the process. :wall:

Instead of freaking out like a man on his last leg of sake, I didn't command said-pets to follow me as they were already following and, of course, they'll lose loyalty with every failed command. I gated to my egg-carton shaped house, got my skills, and then stabled. This was in the span of approximately two to four minutes. If I can get into that much trouble within that amount of time, you can bet your stashed cannabis that it's like that. Every single day on Baja. This is the reason why Baja is just that good! :D

On a side note, our shard has some really exceptional house decorators and designs *coughs, SARSMI, coughs*. I think one of my pet peeves are those houses that look like grass which blend in with, gee, the grass surrounding the blinkin' house. I'm all for diversity and ingenuity, but I'll be damned if I can find the front blinkin' door to your humble abode! Dang people, I'm old! My eyes aren't what they used to be! Reminds of those blenders back in the day. You'd get PK'd or noto killed by people who would literally blend in with their surroundings. If anyone remembers the Predator movie and that cloaking deal, it was something like that. Thank goodness that's been fixed.

Okay, I think I'm done. Let me check? Yes, I'm done. Yes, I had mimosas this morning, I blame that! :shots:

BajaElladan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Folks,

Two comments pertaining to the newly decorated Brit Bank roof:

I'm unsure with the steps there, why a teleporter pad is needed (is this for our disabled characters)?

I vote that the large statue upon the roof be named ... ARLON!!!

Elladan

oops, one more comment, the elven loveseats need widened by one tile so two may sit and hold hands

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Elladan, the bank decoration isn't quite done yet, so the teleporter may or may not remain, I'd need to reference Arlon's plans again to be sure. I agree with the love seats needing to seat 2 but that's probably not going to happen, as the design called for that size and sadly they have never sat 2. :( As for the large statue being named Arlon, well, I am very biased of course, but I think he'll settle for the plaque that is supposed to go up. Maybe we can have a statue naming contest?

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Poor Xel! He was being so careful not to do anything to upset those creatures. I think he deserves a round of shots for being successful in their restabling.:shots::shots::shots::shots:

K

Kurpur

000 Da shinniez plez peep guud! Mez peez un flurz su demz gru guud nuw!

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
000 Da shinniez plez peep guud! Mez peez un flurz su demz gru guud nuw!
Not sure if I should laugh or slap him on the nose? Don't pee on the flowers Kurpur, pee is bad for the flowers. *nods*

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This must be in Tram? I haven't seen a thing changed at West Bank Fel...are we even talking about West Bank?