• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Top Museums on Atlantic to Visit

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are probably many nice musuems but if they are private I can't see them. But from the ones I can see these are a must if you are visiting the shard shopping and would like to do some museum hopping.

I guess what amazes me about this game is that one can enjoy the same kind of activities in a virtual environment from the comforts of their own chair. This is one example, museum hopping.

Anyhow, when you get a chance visit:

1. Promethia's (to gain access, Makato-Jima, North exit, first house on right, telepad on first floor)
2. Olchere (Trammel, 82 53N, 101 30E, Castle)
3. Unknown (Trammel, New Magincina, 45 21S, 172 7E)
4. Recall (Ter Mer, 168 45S, 30 18W)
5. Woot Sauce (Sometimes Opens Sometimes Not, Trammel, Island, 94 51N, 3 39W)
6. Treasure Trove (Collection of Homes - Suzzy, Athleas (Moderator), Blacksun (Ex Moderator), Trammel, 34 27S, 49 59E)

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cool thxs for the locs Mant, I will be sure to check em out later. Now if we could get Orc to open his mueum on GL for the fest.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dragonstorm Manor is on Atlantic and public. Just outside of Umbra SE Bridge. Teleporters are on the bottom floor in the wall shadow just as you enter.

My home isn't as high-end as some, but I prefer my rares blended with the decor rather than in displays. Its a continuous work in progress as I add and remove from the collection, but folks are more than welcome to take a peek.

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice work, manticore.
I have visited these great museums, it was so exciting ! (^-^)

I hope rivival of "Display Your Museum" thread.