• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Top Items Auction #1 - ENDING Today 5/23 4pm EST

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
EDIT - Due to some website issues this auction is taking a slight diversion. Several bids ended through the site outage, and in order to get bids in that could not be placed I'm altering this auction to end at 4PM Today 5/23/2019 rather than the rolling 24 hour timer. Sorry for the sudden change, but I had several messages regarding this and I was unable to access myself. I feel this is a fair compromise, giving people 6 Hours from now to get bids in if necessary.

Today we start auctioning the big time gear. Things previously posted in some cases are still available, please message me for availability.

The following items are on auction. There is a 50m RESERVE on all items, and the auction will be over when the item has had no bids for a period of 24 straight hours.

50m min bid increments to 1plat, then 100m after 1plat.

If obvious attempts are made to prolong or troll the auction, specified bidders will be unaccepted, this has not occurred and if it has a running list will be posted on this and all future auctions. Good luck to everyone!

High bids as of 10:30am 5/23 EST:
1 450 Camofeather
2 450 BBear
3 400 Effort
4 150 GotASegway
5 100 Bbear
6 400m - ENDED/SOLD
7 150 Epyc
8 50 BBear
9 100 Dingomate

Current High Bids

auction 1.png

I can be reached on discord at Cetric#2420 or icq at 382-462-294. More responsive to discord. Thanks

Last edited:

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This doesn't effect any current bids, but setting a small 50 reserve so something doesn't get a 1m bid and overlooked lol

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Due to the site being down for 4 hours or so, we'll add 4 hours to all the times for a minute unless there are any major objections

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
debating what to do - would appear stratics had a long outage through the night and im just this morning able to access. @leet thats your boy

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
1 450 Camofeather
2 400 GotASegway