• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor Top End Mage Suit (HAS EVERY MOD) ((SOLD)) BUYOUT REACHED

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I figure the best way to quit the game for real is to sell the things that keep you playing it. So here it is!
Mathematically Garg suits have the best chance to reach these mods. Couple with that how awesome Gargoyle remount is especially after bolaing or being bola'd IMO this is the suit to pvp in. I can't tell you how many times I've been bolad then remounted with a big group on me. Add a giant turkey feather to the mix and you rarely die. So here are the stats and the individual pieces.

HIGH OFFER 600m (Longtooths)
BUY OUT 1b

I paid 1.5b for the sleeves alone. The 500m offer is on the sleeves. It saddens me to break the suit up though.

Defense Chance Increase: 45%
Hit Chance Increase: 5%
Hit Fireball: 32% (WEP)

Lower Reagent Cost: 100%
Lower Mana Cost: 42%
Faster Casting: 2 (Add 1 FC Town Bonus for 2/6)
Faster Cast Recovery: 6
Spell Damage Increase: 15%
Enhance Potions: 50%

Hit Point Regeneration: 20
Stamina Regeneration: 4
Mana Regeneration: 19 (+2 Gargoyle Race = 21)

Fire Eater: 27% (This can easily be 30% because I use an imbued piece in this slot)
damage eater: 17%
casting focus: 12%

Physical Resist: 75%
Fire Resist: 73%
Cold Resist: 74%
Poison Resist: 72%
Energy Resist: 71%

Dexterity Bonus: 10
Intelligence Bonus: 9
Hit Point Increase: 20
Mana Increase: 16
Luck: 40
Reflect Physical Damage: 5%

Last edited:

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have played with the idea of changing the jewels to make this suit even better. It would take a lot of work though and I'm quitting the game. Haven't played now in over a month. But if the buyer also buys this bracelet WOW JUST WOW

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Here are the pieces that are included in this suit.

Talisman: Slither
Robe : Conjurers Garb
Wings: Unforgiven Veil (Fire)
Apron: Crimson Cincture
Sash: Lieutenant of the Royal Guard
Feet: Unicorn Mane Woven Sandals 2% Damage Eater

Weapon (Can Add 25 DCI here and take off hit spell if you modify the suit)

Ring (Imbued)

Bracelet (Imbued)

Necklace (Reforged Val Hammer)

Earrings (Reforged Val Hammer)

Leggings (Imbued, I could have kept lessor imbueing to get 15 Fire Eater 2 CF but wanted to pvp lol)

Kilt (Reforged Barbed Runic)

Chest (Reforged Barbed Runic)

Arms (Shame Artifact that truly makes the suit)

Last edited:

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Don't quit ya gehy!
One of my favorite people ever bro. I wish I knew you in UO longer than I did. Real class act. Its very hard to find a fun person, with a personality who is as good as you are to people. With that said, Come play Elder Scrolls with me!

If I had it my way you, Angela and Masteryoda would all still be friends though. I know it's past that now but I did my best to keep it from getting as far as it did:(

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Still available. I may piece this out. Lots of interest in the garg arms...

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Haha you gonna put this in the shrine of my items that you have going on? I'm not writing another book for you!
This suit has alot of interest. I will take offers but the 1b that I'm asking for it will likely be reached. Its a steal as it is. We'll see what happens.

Aiden O'Connor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Very nice suit! One question...and sorry if this derails the thread a little bit, but isn't HPR cap 18? So why do you have 20hpr? Did the pieces just roll that way? Or were you trying to get to 20hpr?

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's kinda capped. After 18 u get diminished regains. So every regain after 18 is a fraction of what a full regain does.

In short: 20 > 18 even if just slightly.