• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] TOP end ARCHER gear ( jewels , no names and si 10)

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling some of my private collection parts that I don't use, I set my reserves... for buyouts icq me 300 153 673
AUCTION ENDS this Sunday 23rd 6 PM EST :

n1sale.jpg

1. BONE ARMS no name pretty sexy ones: Reserve 350 mils , buyout 600 mils

n2sale.jpg

2. PLATEMAIL LEGS with great hpi 7 and good stats....: Reserve 350 mils, buyout 450 mils
n3sale.jpg

3. woodland gorget (meddable) with 10 HCI!!! and 150 luck...great mana and hpr regen...unique, Reserve 700 mil, buyout 1 plat.

n4sale.jpg

4. another nice LUCK piece meddable, woodland gloves...Reserve 150 mils, buyout 250 mils
n5sale.jpg

5. chainmail coif with 5 HCI and 5 DCI cool... Reserve 200 mils, buyout 300 mils

n6sale.jpg + n7sale.jpg

6-7 well I would like to sell these two as a pair if possible...they love each other...20 EP with 35 EP...crazy mods... I might sell them separately.... Reserve for both 1.2 bils, buyout 1.6 bils

n8sale.jpg

8. nice piece, Reserve 500 mils, buyout 750 mils

n9sale.jpg

9. 175 mils reserve price.
n10sale.jpg

10. 175 reserve price