• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ToonTown Webinfo

Cooper11

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I stumbled across a neat gadget that I would like to share with you. It is a signature image creator called TT Webinfo! This program takes your location in game and creates a constantly updated image of your toon's location. Have you ever wanted to find someone in game, but couldn't exchange info in a timely fashion? Don't worry! I reccomend that we start using this more frequently here on the forums for easier communication of location. Download the program, and follow these instructions.

FOR DOWNLOAD: Once you have downloaded the file, take the application TTWebinfo in the .zip file, and drag it to your desktop. Then you can launch the program by clicking on that application.
  1. Sign up

[*]Switch "display location in signature image" to YES
    [*]Copy the signature image link into the forums as an image

We can then find you in-game!