• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

toontown gliches poll

do you want a day of gliching on september 1?

• Total voters
L

liod23

ive placed a poll if anyone wants a day of gliching
(ill add deatails on the calender after the poll on august 25)

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

In being nice I will say No thank you.

I would like to offer you a small peice of advice about this though. if your going to do it I recommend choosing a blue or quiet district so that you do not disturb and of the other toons.

There are toons out there that don't think very highly of people that mess around with glitches. Especially if they are being done in Battles, mints, elevators and such.

This is only advice. I know I can't weigh your decision in this matter. But I would hate to see you ruffle more feathers then you have already.

Good Luck.

L

Little Sadie

I can't stand glitching. Glad you are doing it in a blue district.

L

liod23

it will be on september, 1, 2008. We will do it in a very quiet district (goffyport) we will not do gliching in cog battles because it would bother toons. these are the deatails.
thanks :danceb::danceb::danceb:[/SIZE]<----- note the dancing broclies are eating themself

we are not gonna do gliching in cog battles cuz it bothers toons

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alright guys, this thread is becoming a moderating nightmare. Please remember that here on Stratics, we cannot discuss the glitches in detail, as they bypass normal gameplay and therefore the ToS of the game. Thanks!

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Neither do most Adults. Notice I said MOST. This is more something the younger generations enjoy as they need something to stimulate them more then playing by the rules. Apparently the origional design of TT isnt good enough for everyone.

Personally I don't have any use for glitchers. But that is my opinion. I especially detest glitchers that do it in busy districts just to be bothersom.

Not saying this is what the plan is here.
Since this person said they will be in a blue District.

Z

ZippyW

I see my post has been deleted, and I know I did NOT discuss any glitch "in detail." Sheesh. I have been to the mints like a thousand time and the area I mentioned is one that I KNOW about 90% of toons do. And even then, I asked a question if that's what they were talking about, and didn't describe the actual glitch. What's all the outrage about? As a matter-of-fact, I learned about it from some Stratics members.

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a reminder of the glitch rule of the Rules of Conduct:

H. Posting details of bugs and exploits in such a way that others are able to perform said bug or exploit is prohibited. In addition, documented involvement in activities that prove to be malicious and/or illegal in nature as it concerns the gaming industry as a whole will lead to immediate and permanent banning from the forums.
This is a Stratics wide rule.

L

liod23

Just a reminder of the glitch rule of the Rules of Conduct:

H. Posting details of bugs and exploits in such a way that others are able to perform said bug or exploit is prohibited. In addition, documented involvement in activities that prove to be malicious and/or illegal in nature as it concerns the gaming industry as a whole will lead to immediate and permanent banning from the forums.
This is a Stratics wide rule.
i said i was chainging subject(read title of the posts )

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i said i was chainging subject(read title of the posts )

I realize that, but yes you posted the same thing in Off-Topic. Normally we keep on the same topic in one thread and create another for something totally different. BUT since your other thread was locked, I apologize for changing back the subjects..This is confusing lol