• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Toontown Furniture Design Contest Winners

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
News from Toontown.com:

Wow, we really have a lot of talented Toons in the Tooniverse! There were so many furniture designs to review that Clarabelle totally "had a cow!" But she has worked through this mountain of entries to pick her top three designs. Please join us as we congratulate these Toontastic winners! Click here to check them out.

S

soupandquackers

Lol, i like the trolley bed and i wish the kitchen thing would have won.

L

Little Sadie

I want the trolley bed and coral reef fireplace!! Can't wait to buy them. I would have loved to have a kitchen! I don't know why we can't get a kitchen for our houses yet.

L

Little Sadie

We don't sit either but we have chairs. We don't shower but we have showers. We should have kitchens! LOL!

F

Flippers

lol the trouble is we sit but they wont let us sit on our own chairs :p and we cant jump on our beds.

But yeah I would have bought the kitchen too. I just think they deliberately have omitted kitchen and running water in the house.

B

Beachmom321

I love the coral fireplace and jellybean bed ... did you notice one of the trolleys is a couch/sofa? I also thought the kitchenette should have won, but the fan was pretty inventive.

M

MissPoodledoodle

I think it would be cool if some of the house items were interactive. It would be cool to cook food or something like that. I think they should also sell stuff for outside your house, like the picnic tables they have in AA. And then you could buy games for them, like the checkers on test, and play them with your friends and maybe even win jelly beans.