• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Toons Take Trolley Games Too Seriously?

C

CurtisA

Well today when i have played trolley games and won some of them, i get
"you Stink!" and i just wanna tell them to get lost:cursing: but it annoys me so much! and sometimes i am afraid to win also because i hate when people say "you stink!" i just really annoys me i just say back "Ha Ha" Anyway...

Has anyone else had experiance of this?

-Chip Nikelpop kookyboro-

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I always thank them when they stink me and get over it. There's a lot of things like this in the game. You gotta remember it's just a game and move on.

C

CurtisA

I always thank them when they stink me and get over it. There's a lot of things like this in the game. You gotta remember it's just a game and move on.
Yeah i guess your right, i understand its a game i just get annoyed to think people are sore loser out there oh well then :p

F

Fangs McWolf

If I play and win at a trolley game and someone stinks me, then that's their freaking problem. If I'm playing to win then I'm playing to win. Simple as that. No where did I say, "Let's play, I'll let you win, enjoy!" If I'm going to be nice and let someone win, then I'll let them win.

If they don't like it, then they can just play with friends, by themselves, or learn to get the freak over themselves.

Bad enough that people cause grief in other parts of the game, like recently seeing a few stink someone because they were soundless. But over something that unimportant? That's just pure stupidity.

S

soupandquackers

Its no big deal to me. Go ahead, stink me just makes me feel better about beating you. Most of the time they are little kids anyways.