• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Toon Spotlight- Stubby

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

GENERAL QUESTIONS

• How did you hear about Toontown Online?
    My daughter has a friend that told her about it.
  • Is Toontown your first MMORPG? Yes it is. I discovered that I liked it so much, I could not stop playing.
  • Did anyone influence you to try Toontown Online? Yes, my adult daughter and I are both video gamers and she found Toontown and started to play. Then she told me I should take a toon and play for a while. Right after playing for the first time I signed up for one year and never looked back.
FAVORITES

• What is your favorite neighborhood? I like the Brrghh the best. The playground is big and it is also the best place for fishing, and you almost always find buildings when you need them.
  • What is your favorite boss? Bossbot is the most fun.
  • What is your favorite hobby in Toontown? I like to golf and fish.
  • What is your current goal in Toontown right now? Right now I would like to max my Cashbot suit. I am very close at level 29 Robber Baron.
  • What do you enjoy most about playing Toontown Online? It is a great way to relax and make new friends. I also enjoy the funny speedchat phrases. Sometimes during a battle with other toons, I am laughing so hard that I am afraid I might fall off my chair.
CONCLUSION

• How did you hear about Toontown Stratics? My daughter found it while looking for some game tips.
  • If you could tell the community anything else about yourself, what would it be? I am your average housewife with one grown up daughter who I love to play video games with like Zelda, Link and Sims games.
Thanks to Stubby for participating in the Toontown Stratics Toon Spotlight.
We will feature a new toon each month, so stay tuned!

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Stubby is bound for greatness. I told you you rock. If you need a hand with that cashbot suit gimme a hollar I need alot of bux cause I am working it too.:bowdown:

E

Electroflap

WTG Stubby!! and if you need help on that suit or bucks let me know...