• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Toon gardening

• Thread starter little loopy too
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

little loopy too

Does any one know the 3 jellybean combos for planting flowers at the toon estate?

L

little loopy too

Thanks a million! It would have taken me years to figure these out! Toons rule! LOL

S

Sally Bumblefoot

I have a gardening question also!! I just got my laff boost from harvesting my 8 bean recipe (YEAH!!!!!!). I know this is the last laff boost I will get from gardening but my shovel still has a lot of points to go. Is there any reason I should keep planting the 8 beans? Does anything special happen? I was very disappointed when I got my watering can up to 999 and then it just said no exp gained without a new can or anything. I would like to just plant my favorite flowers and keep watering but not take the time to keep planting!!! Even if nothing else happens I guess I will want to fill the bar anyway but I'm curious!!

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I filled my bars. Nothing else happens, but who knows, they may add more recipes and if so you'll be ready!

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Yeah, thats kinda what i was thinking too!! Although I'm looking forward to being done with the whole gardening thing. Not sure I want more recipes!!!Thanks for letting me know!! Now if I could only catch a new species of fish!!

Dane1980

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, as you guys can see from the new version notes on Test, you must have a maxed shovel to have the new statues of your toon. So, I guess we finally have an incentive.