• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Too young to get a gift?

• Thread starter Dragonchilde
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Dragonchilde

Why do I keep getting this message on one of my characters every single time I log in?

I've had this particular character for a month and a half now... and there aren't any gifts right now, are there? I haven't received any on my older ones.

This is not a young account... it's 14 months old. I don't get it on my other characters, I just want to know what I can do to stop the message. It's annoying, and if it's going to get in the way of my actually getting gifts when they come around, I'm going to be peeved. This is an active character... not a mule or anything.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not sure what could be causing this, but you might try saying "I renounce my young player status" (not certain of the wording of that, you should check it) since it sounds like a glitchy thing, perhaps a glitchy response is required :D

can you post a screenshot of the message?

D

Dragonchilde

It flashes up to quickly to get a screenshot of it, but I do have it in my journal, and I can give you a screen of that.

It's the exact same text as you get status message, like succeeding at stealth.

I tried renouncing my young player status, but that didn't work. :) Good guess, though!

Attachments

D

Dianera

I get the same message on one of my chars also. The char is over a month old and is on an account that is 4 yrs. old.

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its from the Christmas gifts, which ended on January 19th I believe. Your character had to be 15/30 (?) days old to receive one, so if a character was created in that time which didn't meet the age requirement the message has bugged onto you. Maybe try waiting until February 19th and see if it goes away?