• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Too much in shock to start feeling depressed.

princess kitty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:

I was having problems logging in yesterday. Then I come back today to see a sign that our TT franchise is moving. I emailed to ask for more information and have not received any reply until now.

I saw this on the other forum.

Dear Residents of Toontownsea.com,

Toontownsea.com is moving to Toontown.com on February 1st, 2009!

Once you visit www.Toontown.com you will find nothing has changed except your new Toon! When you sign up you will need to create a new Toon - your old Toon can't go with you.

As a special send off to our old Toons, come experience unlimited access at Toontownsea.com from January 1st to January 31st, before we move to Toontown.com.

Don't forget:

1.Say goodbye to your old toon with unlimited access at www.toontownsea.com until January 31st, 2009.
2.Visit www.toowntown.com
3.Register at www.toontown.com
4.Create your new toon at www.toontown.com
5.Play for free at www.toontown.com
Happy Holidays!

If u want to see it with pics visit here:http://www.mobiuskids.net/toontown/contents/moving.php

All the toons gone. All the gags gone. All the maxed suits gone. My baby black cat gone.

I don't think we have it in us to start all over again.

R

ROSIE T

Oh my, I would feel the same way. But if you would like some help getting your new toon up and going and run through the tasks, I would go with you and help in any way.

C

Crazy Fireball

Oh my, I would feel the same way. But if you would like some help getting your new toon up and going and run through the tasks, I would go with you and help in any way.
I Will help you as well! I Fell so bad there closing the other servers now! :(

S

susan4633

is it possible to transfer toons between servers? like transfer to a us account now before toontownsea goes away?

L

Little Sadie

I'm so sorry this happened! I would be shocked too. Why would they do this? I have an offer for you since I know you loved your black cat so much. I still have an unnamed black cat sitting in one of my accounts. I am pretty sure it can be transferred to a new account. She is a sweet black kitty with short legs and the cute face and just waiting for a good home and a name. She also comes fully stocked with all the new emotes and she is on an older account. I would love to give her to you. Let me know and we will do it.

G

Granjell

What an awful thing to happen. But think of it this way, you'll be top toon in everything when we all help you get back up to speed!

C

Crazy Fireball

Like we talked about in the DA, i'll give you a 107.

Here are the stats, but i'll give you this toon if my little sister dosnt want it, she probally wont but i dont know if its 100% yours yet.

K

Kippy

is it possible to transfer toons between servers? like transfer to a us account now before toontownsea goes away?
yes it is, I would call them up right away and have them transfer my toons, i had a friend of mine who transfered her toons from a UK account to a US, she didn't have any issues and this was after they closed down the transfers.
Good luck :)

C

Crazy Fireball

yes it is, I would call them up right away and have them transfer my toons, i had a friend of mine who transfered her toons from a UK account to a US, she didn't have any issues and this was after they closed down the transfers.
Good luck :)
Yes but i dont think you can transfer a french toon to a US account.

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Wow!! That is just unbelievable. I'm so sorry!! I will help you in anyway I can also to build your toon back up if you arent able to transfer them. I hope you can, though!! I would call right away too and see about a different server. Good luck!!

T

toontownhappy

Oh, that's horrible!! So, so sorry... :sad4:
I hope you can transfer LD!!! If not, please tell me and I'll help you out with your new toons.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh that is terrible. Merry Christmas from Disney :(

I think I'd call your support (or maybe US support at this point) and see if there is ANY way to get your toons on a US account, pointing out that you may be canceling if not.

S

SSniffleslam

UGH! I'm so sorry to hear that! I'd be happy to help you build toons back up if you can't get them switched over. I can't believe Disney would do that!! Best of luck getting everything sorted out!

S

Squeaker

Even after thinking about it all day, it still stinks. Sorry! If you need me for anything, you know how to find me.

S

susan4633

i gotta say it...WOW... this is what stratics is about. we CARE and we HELP when we can. Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Merry Kwanza and whatever holiday you celebrate. i just love hanging around with you guys!

SUSAN

S

soupandquackers

Sorry to hear that, i would be so frustrated. I always have a purple bear that can help you if u need any.

princess kitty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow! I am in awe at the show of support. Like Susan says, Stratics is the best. You guys are the best!!!!

I have already contacted US Customer Support and SEA support about the possibility of transferring toons. Have not heard any word from them.

We're keeping fingers crossed for the toon transfer. If that isn't possible, we're thinking of several options.

1) Say goodbye to TT with a bang by maxing lawbot and bossbot before the transfer. -- a bit difficult plus we don't really want to stop playing and miss all of you guys.

2) Start from scratch -- Ouch!. We will make another LD cause TT will not be the same without her. I'd also like to take up one of the offers to give me a black cat (most sincerely touched about this) to replace Chorva.

You guys are really the BEST!!!! Merry Christmas!!!!

C

CooperColeman

I have three black cats that have never been used. I turned four black on Halloween and have only played with one. I haven't really bought them anything, but I can start if you'd like one of them. Just let me know :)

Sorry about you losing LD. She's awesome and so are you!

And, of course this goes without saying, I'm willing to help out any new toons you might want to work on!

C

Crazy Fireball

I Didnt know about you before, but that one DA i did with you, i offered you a toon. Now, im very very sorry, but my little sister decided she wanted that toon, witch made me very mad because i said you could have it.

princess kitty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks very much for your offer but I really don't mind if you give the toon to your sister. I'm still looking for that sense of accomplishment. It would feel a bit off to take over the toon above 100laff and not have been with it from the teens or 20's. :)

L

Little Sadie

Well my nameless kitty is still a 15 laffer. She still hasn't opened her sticker book yet!

princess kitty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the toon offers. I'm still waiting to hear from Disney so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

V

Voilet

I hope it all works out! I too have a blk cat available for you if you would like. I havent played with at all. Like everyone I will help you just like you helped me!

**Eyes Crossed**