• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Too many Orcs

vlorg

Visitor
Can someone tell me why my house is surrounded by Orc Assassins of apparent boss level damage? I logged in today to spend some time playing, and was immediately one-shotted right outside my place. Then my Cu was downed in a couple hits right after. Then, after a friendly healer rezzed me, another orc chased me into my house where it continued to come at me even after I tried to remove it several times.

Not very fun. Feels like a home invasion where the invader won. Currently I'm hanging out in Brit like a refugee, licking my wounds.

Can anyone fill me in on what's happening? When can I go home?

vlorg

Visitor
Thanks, I understand now, and will contribute. :)

EDIT: I added my story to the end of the RP thread.

Last edited:

grimiz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Wait... so the EM just creates events to match random role player stories in the forums? Looks like I'm going to have to become a roleplayer that found a massive fortune hidden in his house...

Those orcs are a ****ing menace, and they drop **** loot. They take teleporters, stealth, teleport onto you, and hit like a dragon. Nope.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How about an event called the Attack of the 50 ft Pixies... *thinks fondly of that Daryl Hannah flick* :D

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Allison Hayes original was much better.
Been many a moon since I saw the original, I check it out again. The older movies do tend to have better ratings than the newer remakes, I've just been a fan of Daryl Hannah since seeing her Summer Lovers movie way back when. Lass has a magic. :)

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Wait... so the EM just creates events to match random role player stories in the forums? Looks like I'm going to have to become a roleplayer that found a massive fortune hidden in his house...
Eheh no no... The RP story are written about what happen in game... So when the EM event started, we just wrote some stories about it :p

Ol'Rac Nnod

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Yes , we pop on to continue the stories after we experience something we wish to share in game, anyone can play , just at the end write .... and meanwhile. .

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Those orcs are a ****ing menace, and they drop **** loot. They take teleporters, stealth, teleport onto you, and hit like a dragon. Nope.
they also follow you through serverlines and moongates, even across facets and will lock onto you and follow you while you are stealthing and they'll reveal you while doing it...

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
One teleported into my home. Methinks these orcs are trying too hard.
Far safer to take a walk around the outside of the Luna Bank, which I just did, went to investigate those IDOC that was reported in another thread here. Was looking for new construction, saw a dirt plot. No orcs ;)