• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Tons of items for sale

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
List of items for sale on Atl server. not an auction, just make me some offers please. ICQ, PM, or post here. Will accept gold on most all shards. Reasonable offers will not be refused, prefer trades of bar or pirate items please.

1. full necro reg set 90mil BO
2. full candle of love quest set 75mil BO
3. all 3 st pattys day boots (I found the baja blarney stone, Irish dancing shoes, lucky leaping lepruchan boots) 30mil BO
4. sneakers by Sienna 40mil BO
5. fluffy holiday socks 15mil BO
6. worn smelly socks with a hole in the toe 25mil BO SOLD
7. Santa's old socks (yamato) 15mil BO
8. set of 4th of july fireworks staffs and statues 20mil BO
9. well used toy sword 15mil BO
10. recipe for serpentwyne book 30mil BO
11. dragonbone earrings 75mil BO
12. farmer jacks pumpkin carving kit 10mil BO
13. zog reborn playset w/ glasses and cloak 200mil BO
14. Shield Stamped With The Mark Of The Shadowlords 50mil BO
15. poison ivy leaf shield (1 of 4) 150mil BO
16. reindeer hat 15mil BO
17. Partisan of Chaos sash 25mil BO SOLD
18. Danzig roxxers AOS rose 5mil BO
19. TOOL Roxxers AOS rose 5mil BO
20. Helm Of Righteous Anger (Norse Helm) (5) 100mil BO
21. Helm Of Righteous Anger 50mil BO
22. dyed arty rarity 0 ish map 10mil BO SOLD
23. cloak of minax 75mil BO
24. reamnant of the zessler guard robe 75mil BO
25. cloak bearing crest of queen dawn 15mil BO
26. a sharpened stick 75mil BO
27. helm of damned replica 20mil BO
28. garkins dagger 15mil BO
29. shadow dweller lock 15mil BO
30. i survived the st paddys day knife throwing contest hat 15mil BO
31. Death Maze Survivor 2010 20mil BO

Attachments

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know, im tryin to fix it but my dang program is actin nuts right now :cursing:

There we go, much better picture!

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great stuff! Thanks alot, do you have estimate prices in mind of the items? Some nice things there but i dunno what anything is worth these days and i don't have alot of gold.

That Partisan of Chaos Sash, The map, and the socks. Was gonna say ivy leaf shield too but i bet thats worth alot :D

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no prices in mind, bulk deal on items can be worked out. Also if you got anything bar or pirate related i would trade. When u say socks, do you want all 3 pairs or just one certain pair? if its all 3, I would toss out price of 75mil for all 3 socks, sash, and map

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I meant the old socks with a hole in them. Afraid i don't have anything bar or pirate related, i don't really have many rares at all these days, i sold off my collection before i left last year and just started from scratch a month ago when i came back :S

I haven't got much gold yet but im seriously considering your proposal, would you take gold on Europa?

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yep, gold on europa is fine. if you just want the one pair of socks, sash, and map toss me an offer.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
set buyouts on all items, not set in stone so will still take offers also. bulk deals available also, just shoout me a PM or post what ya want.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay then, well if you were saying 75m with all 3 pairs of socks, 55m for the 1 pair of socks, sash and map?

By the way do you know where the map comes from?

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
55 is cool, the map is old ish map. when new ish treasure maps came out, the old ones got arty rarity 0 tag and can be dyed with tokuno dyes or any other dyes. lemme know when you wanna meet up. my icq is 604704355

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow, wierd guy just sent me icq. first thing he says is "sorry im stoned" then gets mad cause I ask who it is since i dont know the name, great way to approach someone buddy!

S

Smiley Gladhands

I'll do the 5 mil on the TOOL rose unless that is what is already offered then I'll do 6.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Angel whats your ICQ?

Edit: Sorry its 2:30am, im tired and blind, just noticed its in your last post to me lol

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for a nice quick easy trade :) Gave him the gold on Europa and then collected the items from Angel on Atlantic. Top bloke :)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
damn you esca..LOL.....that sock with a hole in it was mine!!!!! when did u start collecting the xmas stuff too

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hiya Angel 12m for the legends reindeer hat xmas drop???

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haha i don't collect xmas stuff :) Trying to restart my chaos/blackthorn themed collection. I've brought the socks as a present for Alaster, since he's always running around stealing peoples socks lol.

A

asherd

ill take the all 3 st pattys day boots (I found the baja blarney stone, Irish dancing shoes, lucky leaping lepruchan boots) lemme know when i can come get them thxs