• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tonight's HC Meeting - NOTE the change in location!!!

• Thread starter Buzz Aldridge
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Buzz Aldridge

In response to the "activity" going on in Magincia, and to insure the safety of those in attendance, we are moving tonight's High Council meeting to the Horse's Head Tavern in Jhelom. It is expected that this will be a temporary inconvenience...

Respectfully submitted,

Lord Buzz Aldridge
Interim Chancellor of Virtue
High Council of Britannia

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*bumps*

Buzz feel free to tag this as [News] item for everyone so I don't double post on ya!

S

Shadowplayer

Changing locations?

Is this Shame that I sense from the High Council?

Afraid to face the souls of those you failed? Quite understandable. I remember the Fall of Magincia quite well. I watched as the greed of the people brought about its downfall simply so they could take pieces of the city home to show their friends. Now the spirits are back begging to be freed and your guilt prevents you from facing them.

Oh how I've missed the High Council of Si...Britannia,

The Shadow