• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tonights Event, 10/19/11 Crux Ansata Event Report

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Tonights event was umm..............AWESOME! no event item but the story line was amazing! Thanks Bennu for another Role Playing Event, really injoyed it.

Here is my Report:

Today, October 19, 2011, something appeared to me in a dream. A cell, a cell that brought back bad memories, the cell that contained the body of Bellatrix! Visiting this God awfull prison, I noticed a parchment laying on the desk, the letter wrote "Gone to Talk To Cranus Near Covetous, Be Back Soon, Adamu". Being curious as i always am i went to check out things. Cranus of the Tehom and the Fellow Crux Knights noticed me and we started having a conversation. After it was all said and done he told us to go visit Lady Danica Amadine at the Crux Ansata hall in Jhelom. After Danica welcomed us, the fellow Knights and I and Danica started talking. We brought up Cranus of the Tehom and she tells us that she knows him but to be careful around him, he is good, but brutal. After what seemed like hours she finally gave us her blessing. She wispered to me "Berossus", she told us thats the password for him to show the path. We got back to Cranus and he sent us to Hythloth and told us to be careful.

We arrived at Hythloth and found a "Wandering Healer (Guardian)", i had a funny thought that this was gonna be a blood bath if a Guardian Healer had to spawn. To my surprise i was right, Void Guardians were waiting for us and was ready to fight! Little did the creatures know we had a secret power behind us, the power of ADDIE! One by one the creatures were slaughtered but...... we had underestimated the power of the Void Guardians. There were times when we saw failure, but the Time Lord along with the luck of the Knight's Of The Crux Ansata had blessed us and we emerged in VICTORY! After all the Guardians were slain we found a red book on the steps under a sheild. After reading the book i had a tear in my eye, the person that wrote this Journal was hiding a book from the Daemons, the Void Gaurdians i assume he was talking about when he said "Daemons". I started wondering around looking for the next clue. Finally one of the Fellow Knights, "Skele-Weanies" i think it was, was reading the book outloud. He read something about a box being hid in the corner of the room. Before i jumped to conclusion i put the peices together.

1) Hid a box at the south end of the room.
2) He is in a pitch black room with no light.
3) Creatures were in the room.
4) and...... he died..

I GOT IT! THIS IS THE ROOM THE BOOK WAS TALKING ABOUT! Everyone ran over to the south wall and under the body's of the Guardians we slaughtered was indeed a box. We slowly opened the box and a book layed inside. After reading this book of SAPKBREU, a chill went down my back. We heard a loud roar and we all had the same thought at the same time.................... RUN!!

While our mage made a gate for us to escape, we all heard an evil laugh and we turned around. A figure in a black hooded robe looked us dead in the eye and yelled at us in an echo sounding voice.

" YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE! I WILL FIND YOU! THIS COMING WEEKEND...... YOU.....WILL....DIE.....! I AM THE ONE AND ONLY EVIL TWIN OF EM BENNU, THIS IS NOT OVER!!!!!".

We couldnt stay any longer, we hopped through the gate into saftey and this nightmare is over. For now anyways.............

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Forgot to post this but my character is
Alexander (UWF)

I added some words of my own to spice the story up a bit, example, the part where evil Bennu yelled at us. Just wanted the story to seem scary lol. Hope that was ok Bennu, if not, tell me for future reference so i dont add stuff.
Thanks for the Event Last night, cant wait till Saturday and Sunday!