• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tonights boss runs

L

Little Sadie

Let me get this staight. For now on for vps we are just loading and going. No grouping anymore. For the others we go on either side depending on if we crane, stomp, stun, or scale, just as always. No ceos on Sundays yet either I take it. So vp is the only change?

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep, it's been this way for the last 4-5 runs. We just have tooo many people now, they won't stand still to be counted or grouped, and they poof in and our and come late and etc etc etc. So we load and go.

F

Fangs McWolf

For the others we go on either side depending on if we crane, stomp, stun, or scale, just as always.
I think for CJ it's line up against the wall. Since I have usually have a few friends with me, they and I tend to stand on the steps and wait for Trish to make the groups. Although what I might start doing is getting my friends to mix in with the group so that we all get the chance to play with other people.

As for the VP, I know this probably won't work, but I think it'd be a good idea if those who are high laff and high suits were to load from the left and others were to load from the right, to try to make sure that there's an even load for each group. Of course only those who see this message might be the only ones trying it, but as I commented before, the idea might be good in theory but suck in reality.

L

Little Sadie

I think for CJ it's line up against the wall. Since I have usually have a few friends with me, they and I tend to stand on the steps and wait for Trish to make the groups. Although what I might start doing is getting my friends to mix in with the group so that we all get the chance to play with other people.

As for the VP, I know this probably won't work, but I think it'd be a good idea if those who are high laff and high suits were to load from the left and others were to load from the right, to try to make sure that there's an even load for each group.

I'm thinking the mixing with higher suits is a good idea. If we can try to blend a little without having to drag it out it would be good for the smaller toons.

F

Flippers

k ty - because we had a special run, the key group used KG as a backup to ensure invitees loaded, and it was nice n quiet.