• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tonight's (3FEB2014) ARPC Tavern Night.

Brock

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
So I didn't see the schedule posted yet. So unless it does get updated I would like to hijack tonight's tavern night, and host it at Red Fang Pointe's Redrum Casnio. I'm not promising anything special just to usual good old fashioned booze and babes. Maybe a some fear mongering for the plague in Vesper. Or perhaps discussion reguarding the upcoming Haven Festival.

Also I think if you follow the rotation it would be Red Fang Pointe's Redrum Casnio's tavern night anyway. Just use thhe greenrune book on the steps of Goodman's Rune Library just out of the North East gate of Zento.

The Usual Tavern Rotation
ARPC Tavern Rotation and Event List! Oct. to Jan. 2014

Haven Fest Background
Haven Festival Sun 2/9 (ARPC) or Haven Festival Sun 2/9 (Stratics)

Plague Background
The Sickness of Vesper (ARPC) or The Sickness in Vesper (Stratics)

Last edited:

Brock

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Sorry, I should have checked for replies sooner. Generally the ARPC tavern nights start around 8pm EST. I usually get to log in around 9pm EST myself. Though Sennah usually helps getting things started in case people show up earlier.

But its now 12am EST, and things went well. A good amount of people showed up. A few new faces which was fun. I only wish work wasn't as busy so I could get some more RP in.

Last edited: