• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

tomb of kings-little rooms

M

Maggie

So I need to gather some silver snake skins. I know I ve killed hundred above land so I heard killing in tomb gives them. There is a room with 3 silver snakes inside. I want in that room but I cant figure out how. I tried switching levers and saying words. I dont know what i m doin wrong. Please help me get into the little room.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
its the switches that open them

M

Maggie

Thank you for responding. I figured it was switches but dont know which one(s)?

I wanted in the third room on the east side. I tried a few switches then a few comination of switches. No luck.

pacific cruiser

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i hit each one once it will open all the chamber doors... so be carefull i hunt in there all the time

OldAsTheHills

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I need to gather some silver snake skins. I know I ve killed hundred above land so I heard killing in tomb gives them. There is a room with 3 silver snakes inside. I want in that room but I cant figure out how. I tried switching levers and saying words. I dont know what i m doin wrong. Please help me get into the little room.
You could do the Farmer Nash quest and the Silver Serpents sometimes give
those Silver snake skins. But, you get Raptors and Bellams mostly.
How you killing the SS's? Pet?

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

F

Fink

I've been up in the large room at the back just dropping energy vortices. I've also been using an Arctic Ogre Lord, which tank pretty well, hit hard, and are of course immune to poison.

The spawn there is three undead guardians and two silver serpents. They drop fairly quickly, and respawn in a burst, and then there is a lull so you can loot at your leisure. Apart from the wanted serpent loot, you also get lots of necromancy reagents and gold, Undying Flesh and some plain bone armour in various shades of blue. The loot items are of moderate intensity without Luck, so I imagine they could be better if you suited up. There's also Chaga Mushrooms in the northern passage if you're collecting Imbuing ingredients.

P

pgcd

A sampire with a Radiant Scimitar (possibly not Soul Seeker due to slayer property) can easily farm Silver Serpents and Undead Guardians in the room before the statues, and I really mean farm - consecrate weapon and whirlind specials drop them in two/three hits.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I drop colossus in the room and it is ammune to poison and it clears the room

for nashes field i get quest drop colossus on field. then cast ethereal voyage. then hit my use 7 nearest item macro and run around the field and colossus kills everything and they leave me alone. then its off to turn in and sort items by the time i am done its time to start over !