• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Tomas?

J

Jasonleebeck

I did a search for his most recent posts, and the most recent one was back in April of '08 ?

What gives, what happened?

C

Chaosy

He's still alive. He ICQed me last night and asked what was going on with stratics. His account is currently banned because apparently someone tried to hack into it. I haven't heard from him again but if I do I'll post again.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think we might know the certain someone who tried to hack into it too...

J

Jasonleebeck

*That's* something deep down I didn't want to think about, yet sadly, thought very well may have been possible. That link from Orvago takes me to a search page that displays no matches. No matter, but lets all familiarize ourselves again with the security measures involving our personal info...e-mail, passwords and the such.

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*That's* something deep down I didn't want to think about, yet sadly, thought very well may have been possible. That link from Orvago takes me to a search page that displays no matches. No matter, but lets all familiarize ourselves again with the security measures involving our personal info...e-mail, passwords and the such.
Sorry, I fixed the link! Tomas will return just as soon as possible.

*Orvago smiles*