• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Treasure Hunting] Tokuno treasure maps, what's your experience?

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey everyone,

I got a level 5 t-map in Tokuno from a paragon chest. After digging it up, I received another level 5 map from the chest. After digging that one up, I received yet another level 5 map. It was getting late, so counting my lucky blessings I called it a night and kept the new map for the day after...

Next evening I dug up the level 5 I got the day before and received a brand new level 6 from the chest. Feeling brave, I dug it up and managed to survive. Inside the chest was yet another level 6 map!...

I got also received a level 3 map for Tokuno from a Fan Dancer on my way to the earlier level 5 spot (which was in the champ area, so I recalled to the dojo). I decided to dig that one up aswell and suprise... it yielded a new level 4 map!...

So to summarize: I started with 1 t-map for Tokuno and ended up with new ones everytime. A 100% score, so to say. Will probably dig up both the 6 and the 4 up this evening. Am really wondering up until this point if I will receive new maps on both...

Is this just an extremely long and lucky run, or could it be that Tokuno chests are programmed to always yield a new one, and thus possibly a bug? What are your experiences with Tokuno chests? Did you also receive a new t-map everytime you dug one up?

Lastly, I really love the fact that Tokuno chests yield Tokuno armor and weapons! That's a really nice addon to t-hunting in general. Not that I'm a big fan of mempo's (fugly stuff), but kasa's and ninja armor is nice! :)