• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tokuno spawn anyone?

• Thread starter Asahina Yajinden
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
A

Asahina Yajinden

anyway, i been hitting this spawn the last couple nights...occassionaly somone will stop by for a few kills but 2 people cant get it past 7 candles:cursing:
so grab a char stop by and lets earn some death robes.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will also try to stop by sometime to help with it or any of the ones in Ilshenar or Malas.

F

Flora Green

I'll be around later tonight and will try and join in if my connection stablizes.

F

Flora Green

Servers are back, but I'm not in the mood tonight. Hope you guys have a good time.

A

Asahina Yajinden

Yeah i like it i don't know the char's name who said it but it was a lion samurai(L5R) fiction book... sitting around the fire after quite a bit of sake.. he was making a joke actually but i thought it quite funny myself.

anyway got the spawn up to 9 candles a couple diff chars stopped by for a bit.. i did on the 8th candle recieve a transendance scroll for begging .5 for sale btw... ha ha

i ended up switching chars after the drop due to not being able to get any further on my necro mage, my archer was taking out the rev lions and lesser ru's pretty good for solo.. .

had to work late tonight so dunno if i'll go try again ( who needs sleep right?) who knows..

got another scroll begging .3 yay

D

Dmaninuo

was working it myself this evening, managed to get it to lesser Hiriu and the rev lions, figured someone would stop by eventually, but no one did, so I left :(