• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

tokuno pigments

• Thread starter Vincia Eaglehorn
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
V

Vincia Eaglehorn

for those who are planning to turn in the new tok pigments to get a major tok artie i would give you 2 other minor tok arties for 1 pigment

icq 2 217 884

D

DuLang

Any particular colours you want, and how many trades-worth of minors you got?

ICQ 68872932 if you want

T

Trevelyan

I want one of each of the new piggies, I might start trading for one of each.. i've got only silver at the moment, but it would be nice to have the others too!

Dr Poth

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was going to use my doubles for trade in's unless its a particular colour I like. I've added you on ICQ....

V

Vincia Eaglehorn

dr poth ... i havent get any messages in icq, sure you added me?

S

Seasseragh

I have 2 Pale Blue to trade for any of the following:
Fresh Peach
Deep Brown
Pale Blue

Thanks Vincia

V

Vincia Eaglehorn

i can give you 3 noble gold for 1 pale blue and the 2 pale orange

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not wanting to hijack the thread either!!!!

but id love one of each of the ten new minor pigment colours too...so id be up for swopping any 2 minors i have for any minor pigment i have not got

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dont beleive everything u read about the mempos..yes they are a lil rarer of the drops but hey they are really a major so worth 10 minors for sure!!!

hyped up bigtime!!! like the so called rarer dyes- that also dont exsist

and no!!!! i aint swopping the one i got.... out of the 15-16 drops so far.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a lil advice... 4 weeks is a long time... and 4 weeks may turn into 6 or 8 weeks for ToT3

I FOR ONE AINT IN NO RUSH

to pay silly prices for pigments...LOL...but more than happy to swop 2 minors for one pigment for the peeps that wanna swop 10 minors for a major!!!

V

Vincia Eaglehorn

i wouldnt pay anything for a pigment when i still have the chance to get one myself

and yes its always the same procedure when an event starts ... after the first drops some silly players try to sell their drop for insane prices while you still have the chance to get the stuff yourself ... and the bad thing is they always find some stupid players buying it (ok 1 or 2 or x players may dont have the time to play the event)

i have seen vendors selling pigments for 500k and heard about the mempo selling for 50 mil ... insane

imho a pigment is not more worth than 1 charge of the neon pigments, AFTER the event ...so around 100k

i think a 2:1 ratio for swooping is fair for those who would turning in the pigments anyway

btw i got a mempo after 160 drops or so and i agree its like a major but imho its much more worth than just 10 pigments or minors ... yes its a major, but you cant get it from the minister and the drops are rare

ah i got a lot light green and pale blue ... so if anyone want to trade it for other pigments 1:1 let me know

Q

Qwen_Ermac

hey guys sry to do this, but as well I will trade 2 minor turn ins for 1 tokuno dye (as long as its not the ugly browns then i dont blame you for turning them in lol) either way let me know im on great lakes shard
391-480-200 ty loves happy hunting

Siteswap

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On a side note, Ive just seen someone at the bank offering to trade 6 minors for 1 pigment!

SIX!!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To be fair i paid well over the odds for my last pigment i needed..i had 9 out the 10 and seen the blue one for crazy 299k on a vendor ..and just bought it because i just wanted a full set of 10/10 for the tot3 event box in my house!!

i could have waited...lol... but i didnt..thats why UO is so great..

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone been lucky enough with the mempos that they'd consider trading a set of 11 pigments for one? - that's one each of the new colours and the unnamed bleach.

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone been lucky enough with the mempos that they'd consider trading a set of 11 pigments for one? - that's one each of the new colours and the unnamed bleach.
I doubt it :(
Ive sold the two mempos i got for 20mill+, so i dont think that ppl will trade them away for ~3mill worth of dyes.

You newer know though :p

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
20 million? good lord! oki, I guess we'll just keep trying for one. If we don't get it, well, Terry's char will be no worse off than he was before. My char's got hers. :D

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
20 million? good lord! oki, I guess we'll just keep trying for one. If we don't get it, well, Terry's char will be no worse off than he was before. My char's got hers. :D

If I get another mempo, I'm up for trading :) Got all the minors, all the majors and then some (I'm stockpiling kasa, stormgrip, swords of prosperity and the carapace) and I'm hanging onto gloves of the sun and the minor spell book for new ones LRC suits. Got at least 6 of all the dyes and the bleach as well. Ground floor of the house looks very colourful, as does my archer, who has chaos blue armour with a fresh rose quiver :)