• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Carpentry] Tokuno dyed parrot stands

UO Relic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok I know i did it with the Fire Parrot i got a long time back have now managed another of the rare parrots and want to put him also on a luna white parrot perch.

I remembered that i had to use 1 of the rare woods to be able to dye the deed. So I made the stand deed, dyed the deed and now when I try to use deed and target parrot it tells me that I am not in a house owned by me . . . ummm yes I am.

Not wanting to try different combinations and wasting Tok dyes thought I would ask here, was I supposed to put parrot on stand and then dye with tok dyes or what step am I missing to get this to work again, TY.

F

Flora Green

I'd ask about his in the Homes and Castles forum as well. There's a new bug affecting the east side of customizable plots, maybe another one slipped in as well?

Otherwise I can't help you, sorry.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You make the perch deed, DYE the deed, then use the perch and put the parrot on it.