• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Tokens and such [Atlantic shard]

GillrocK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hiya!

Need to get rid of some tokens and such on Atlantic shard

1 x Character transer token, 75m
1 x Mythic Token, 135m
1 x Forged Metal Artifacts (10 usage), 55m
1 x Soul stone, 55m

Discount if purchasing all items , 300m.

GillrocK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
can't go lower than 290m, and it goes to everyone who's intrested in buying.
Thank You.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
can't go lower than 290m, and it goes to everyone who's intrested in buying.
Thank You.
Thanks for the reply. I don't really need the items, but I would buy them all for stock. But 260M would be my limit. Good luck with the sell. If you change your mind let me know.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thx for your offer, but I'm sorry 290m is the lowest i can go.

Thank You.
No worries. Again, If you decide to sell for 260M holler. FYI, I recently bought a Mythic Token for 110M, and a Forged Metal for 45M. That was buying them one at a time.

Jaela

Journeyman
yeah unfortunately your prices are high (not that it wont sell.. people will pay what they pay..) But mythic ive bought from 90-110 never higher, forged 45, soulstone 40-45 all the time, xfer 65-70 is what ive bought for (9 of them to date).. again people will pay what they want, just trying to be helpful!

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
yeah unfortunately your prices are high (not that it wont sell.. people will pay what they pay..) But mythic ive bought from 90-110 never higher, forged 45, soulstone 40-45 all the time, xfer 65-70 is what ive bought for (9 of them to date).. again people will pay what they want, just trying to be helpful!
Just because you've bought something for a price, doesn't mean that's the only price it's sold for. As an example: Transfers sell plenty on Atl for 75m, can you sometimes find them lower, yes, when people are in need of fast cash. You are also in atl general all the time, so you can see the deals. The market will dictate the price.

GillrocK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
i agree with you @Khaelor , the market dictate the price ofc.

No matter what, I actually do think 290m for things i've mentioned above, is a nice deal!

GillrocK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
290 is my last i'm afraid. almost 1/3 discount, so in that sense you can see it as paying 100m for mythic token

GillrocK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
No worries mate! :)
I just wanna get rid of all items ASAP. Someone just msg that was thinking of buying my x-fer token. I just might sell one item at the time.

GillrocK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Sure Larry.
It's 135m for mythic token as you know.
Send me a PM with your ICQ and I'll try get online tonight.