• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Token of Skill Alacrity

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Someone on ATL actually got in chat a few weeks ago to let people share that advantage (in party). Gains were usually between .2 & .3. It worked nicely for Animal Taming (using the mastery) while partied!

Make friends on whatever shard you are on :D

Alkaseltzer

Journeyman
*UPDATE*

You can use it on any char on the account that bought the token, not just the char. I gave it to my crafter and he has been using it for past couple days and woohoo the gains. :D I have a second crafter on another account and logged in with him on EC(because first was on CC) and no tech issues doing this. And partied second char on second account and he too is getting the Skill boost. Yes, if either of them stray too far away the second char's boost comes off but once he's in range again it goes back on. They sat next to each other, one working on tailoring and one on smith. BTW I have a second crafter for extra tailor and smith BODs, so I can get all the smalls to make the larges I have. Second guy will probably not go past GM in tailor or smith. Original guy is now elder in tailor and smith and working toward Legendary. The time between gains is about the same as normal but when they get gains they get 3-5 and not just 1 point(I mean point 1(.1)).

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*UPDATE*

You can use it on any char on the account that bought the token, not just the char. I gave it to my crafter and he has been using it for past couple days and woohoo the gains. :D I have a second crafter on another account and logged in with him on EC(because first was on CC) and no tech issues doing this. And partied second char on second account and he too is getting the Skill boost. Yes, if either of them stray too far away the second char's boost comes off but once he's in range again it goes back on. They sat next to each other, one working on tailoring and one on smith. BTW I have a second crafter for extra tailor and smith BODs, so I can get all the smalls to make the larges I have. Second guy will probably not go past GM in tailor or smith. Original guy is now elder in tailor and smith and working toward Legendary. The time between gains is about the same as normal but when they get gains they get 3-5 and not just 1 point(I mean point 1(.1)).
Glad it worked out for you. They must have changes something with them. When I did mine, It wouldnt let me claim it on any other character but the character I bought the Package from the store on. Either way I ended up training many skills just had to soulstone everything to the character it was for.