• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tok dying the new tiles

Fingers

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Anyone figure this out yet? Some I can dye, some I cannot. Some were locked down, unlocked and dyeable, some were not. Some were in the moving crate, some were not. Some was done while I was holding my coffee cup, some were not. What the.....?

Donzer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Think the trick is to make the tiles out of colored ore. Shadow, dull copper etc. If you make them out of plain granite they cant be dyed.

Irulia Darkaith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Donzer is correct, the only way to dye the new craftable walls and pavers is to make the items out of coloured granite and then dye as desired.

Fingers

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
All my craftables were made from shadow. That isnt the issue. I still havent figured this out.
:arr:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Were the pieces turned? if yes, try turning them back to the way they're first crafted, dye and then turn to desired state.