• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Toggle Scale Mode Not Working

Blazer

Visitor
Is anyone having issues with the Toggle Scale Mode not working on Treasure Maps and certain other expandable windows? When I try and enlarge my t-map maps or when i'm trying to enlarge the plant gumps to harvest petals, they will not increase in size anymore. The backpacks still will, so trying to figure out what's wrong. Thanks.

Blazer

Visitor
Is anyone having issues with the Toggle Scale Mode not working on Treasure Maps and certain other expandable windows? When I try and enlarge my t-map maps or when i'm trying to enlarge the plant gumps to harvest petals, they will not increase in size anymore. The backpacks still will, so trying to figure out what's wrong. Thanks.
I found my problem. Disregard Thanks

Jovi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Fortunately this is one of the rare few parts that are still working consistently as intended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro