• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tech Help] Toggle "Always attack"

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can the "always attack" option be toggled via command script?

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmm... so .... is it not possible? or do you just not know?

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is almost definitely possible. I don't have time to look up how and test it now.

Please, please stop bumping. It's getting annoying. At the very least, wait until it's no longer visible on the first page if you feel the need to bump... it's not like this is a very active forum where posts get lost (if you NEVER bumped, this would still be on the first page still!).

If you want it now, and can't wait patiently (you won't get the command until this weekend at the very earliest if it's from me), look here:
http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=149410

In the first post of that thread, you'll see a whole bunch of examples on how to create a command to change settings. Look in the Lua for the SettingsWindow and figure out what the correct variables for yourself, using the other setting changing commands as a guide.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Yes please no bumping till the post is off the 1st page ! it does not mean we have not seen it it just means we have no answer at this time or someone like Gildar just has not had the time to work it out!
in the end we will either have the answer or inform you that there is no answer at this time!

This is a feature that i would like to see to we just need some patience!

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry for the annoyance!

Didn't want to cause any grief or anything. I'm perfectly happy with a "yes it's possible, please hold the line until we figure it out" statement. Please don't feel stressed. It was simply the lack of any answer at all that got me impatient.

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Code:
script SystemData.Settings.GameOptions.alwaysAttack = not SystemData.Settings.GameOptions.alwaysAttack
script UserSettingsChanged()