• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Toe Jam

Demona

Visitor
Refugee tents weren't the most ideal of accommodations but it worked, propped up on a cot inside wondering if they would walk in, in human form it might be odd I am sitting inside a gargoyle tent. However shortly I can walk out as a Gargoyle, Sliding the restraining shoes off my humanly feet I notice a fuzzy piece of lint sticking from between my toes. Oh boy do humans have odd looking feet and TOES ! Flicking the lint ball from between my toes , my finger retracts sticky, ewww what in the world. Humans have goo between their toes, how disgusting. Looking across the tent I can see a large wash bowl basin propped up on a rickety stand. Slight chuckle at the thought of the water remaining in the bowl after I wash the disgusting crap off from my hands. Nightfall couldnt come too soon for me this evening, i am ready for my nicely manicured talons and my gorgeous wings. Just as the setting sun blinks its final good night on the horizon, the pain begins, always starting in my legs dropping me to the ground when I am standing. Looking back across the room, knowing that is why I had been propped upon that cot, but that awful toe goo drove me to the wash basin, Blasted Humans !

Face planted in the floor of the tent, I slowly begin to lift myself from the ground, dusting the dirt off the front of me wanting to wash my face. Turning looking at the wash basin, I all to well know whats been in that water. Shaking my head I rise and go to pick up the basin. Carrying the basin its only a short distance to DragonStone Hall where I can wash up, smirking I balance the bowl between my arms and hands careful not to spill a drop. I have just the place for such a wash bowl. Entering the Hall I am greeted by Scorpion, oddly looking at the bowl as I carry it inside, " Whatcha got that bowl full of water for?" he asks looking puzzled at me. "I brought it for the jail cells, just in case you might get some rowdiness tonight during your night entertaining those humans for Tavern Night" I say, all the while slightly smiling at him. " Well maybe I should wash up since you have it here handy" as he approaches me and the bowl. " Oh NO this is a special bowl of water just for prisoners" I tell him, he begins to laugh " Whatcha do, just what you do to that water? " he remarked as he busts a gut laughing. Shrugging I continue my way upstairs. After my turn to leave he becomes very quiet, " you worry me Demona, you are a mess " , he chimes as I can still hear him from the top of the stairs.

Last edited: