• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Today's Patch

T

TheGwy

Great job on the change in doom, looks AWESOME but if you're not careful where you walk on the altar, you can fall under it ....

but other then that, I LOVE IT

for you that dont know where it is, it's where the Zyronic Claw spawns in Doom

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The ZC actually spawns? And here I was thinking it was simply being created and placed in the same players pack every month...interesting this spawn theory...hrm

G

<blockquote><hr>

The ZC actually spawns? And here I was thinking it was simply being created and placed in the same players pack every month...interesting this spawn theory...hrm

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I swear that things just spawns in the first persons pack that happens to be scripting in that room...

T

TheGwy

Something else I noticed as I run doom for stealables, monsters can run right through those walls near the entrance so lets says a devourer of soulds is after you and you think your safe behind those walls to cure and heal, well lets just say ooOOoO

I

imported_GalenKnighthawke

Damn, and I thought I knew Doom pretty well....

Where is that? And what did it look like before?

-Galen's player

T

TheGwy

Coords Inside Doom: 142-1 N, 65-19 W

I didnt take a screenshot previous, but it was like 8x8 before, was tiny

I

imported_Coppelia

Great job in Moonglow...

There's a hole in the Alchimist shop, and you can only pass it one way. You stay blocked if you do.