• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Today is a sad day for Felucca Origin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Today the combined efforts of the Fallen Lords, and the Avatar's of Virtue together raided 2 members of Funky Fresh Boyz.

After the two FFBz were down, Barracoon was immediatley killed by both guilds together.

Is this because we took your towns in factions, that now you're working with the scum that took over this shard at one time?

Regardless, punishment will be enforced now to both AV and FL, as we do not appreciate the allied actions taken against us.

M

Morgaine

Well, I guess I have to resort to this to clear things up for FFBz...... One, this has nothing to do with factions. Two.... we never touched Baracoon with FL so that is a full out lie ..... you think we would've lived had we touched it? Doubtful, very doubtful. And yes it is a very sad day when you resort to posting lies.

As to working with FL, that can be questionable sometimes, but last night they werent exactly after us, they were after FFBz and if you were paying any attention FL didn't only attack FFBz, they attacked ACDC/AV as well.

FL will make every attempt to stop any spawn they find in Despise or anywhere else in Fel. AV or not, so I dont think this was a matter of AV working with FL, just a matter of not being the main target for a change.
But if FFBz choses to 'punish' AV or FL, then so be it.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If your not fighting against fl.. you are with them.

I had quite a few members of my guild state how AV were attacking FFBz.. and not FL.

I could care less that FL raids us.. but I'm simply stating that from this point onward we will not be holding back on AV since you're going to take a 3rd party to it.

You were alive on the island with them, at the time of the spawn and watching, which makes it just as bad whether or not you got your hits on the champ.

AV attacked FFBz. AV did not attack FL. That part isnt a lie.

M

Morgaine

Yup, I crossed the island where FL was killing Baracoon, no I did not attack them.. as I have already said, FL was not the target to be attacked. The target was FFBz. Now, had it been FL who raided in the first place, yes FL would've been our target... but they didn't. So no, I dont deny anything about not attacking FL and attacking FFBz. Guilty as charged
You miss the whole point to this entire thing, you want to accuse AV of fighting with FL, but you refuse to understand that FL was not the problem. FFBz was the problem. It was FFBz who raided two KK's while they were spawning, not FL.
So open your eyes and ears and understand this one last time because I will not have anything to say about it again... It had nothing to do with FL, but everything to do with FFBz

You forget, you are also an intruder on Origin, you were welcome at one time, but then you turned into just another backstabbing Fel guild. FL may also be intruders on Origin, but never did they pretend to be something that they are not as you have. Just something to keep in the back of your mind.

C

Crow

She's right...Fel should be about holding hands, not being able to stand on your own, and not standing up to a larger foe.

Yay sarcasm

I

Intoxication

So AV will hold hands with who ever is winning then.
Not a shock to me really.
As sad as it is, that is how AV works, there chickens and always will be.
nothing more nothing less, trammys that should really stay in tram.
There is no such thing as a happy fel. all the guilds dont run around holding hands. You cant be safe at all times. You will cry when FL raids you YET stand by there side when there not hurting you.
I have nothing but respect for FFBz. as for AV LOL.........

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, the way FFBz is for the most part is we honor those worth honoring. AV lost its respect from us the day Id, a member of AV was repeated res killing and attacking FFBz during a fight against FL.

I'm sorry one member ruined your treatment from us, but we protected and helped guard quite a bit of spawns and tried helping you guys out until then.

You go on and on about you came to fight FFBz, not FL, etc.. But the facts are simple. AV was attacking FFBz alongside FL. I could care less if AV ever attacks anyone in my guild, for we are welcoming the pvp. Mind you even further, that the time im refering to is when 2 FFBz, were being attacked by 5-7 AV and 6-7 FL combined effort to take the champ spawn.

THEN, when it was taken, although you, as an individual may not have attacked the champ, some of your guildmates and FL together, attacked and killed the Barracoon without even healing it, for fear that more FFBz would show up.

Heres where I put it to you, you say that you came to fight FFBz ( 2 people) at a champ spawn. If youre coming to fight people at despise, its usually to win the spawn. Then why, after the 2 ffbz did die, did AV not proceed into fighting FL? Surely you have a logical answer.

I am no intruder to Origin. I was here when Origin started. Merely did I take a leave of abscense, only to come back and fight the plague that has taken over the felucca side of this shard.

Our numbers at the moment arent great enough to fight FL when they are full force, but when we do, we will clear FL from any and every shard they go to.

Status
Not open for further replies.