• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Toad Town Auction - Week 14 (January 19, Sunday @ 5P Eastern Standard Time)

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I Welcome everyone to attend Toad Town's Auction house this Sunday at 5PM Eastern Standard Time. The Auction house is located on the Atlantic Shard outside the Luna north gate, then go east from there.​
 ​
Lottery
At every auction there will be a lottery for the public to play and bet their odds. The Lottery Item will be displayed next to the white book (in picture). Announcing the winning lottery number will always be at the end of every auction and will be chosen by a random number generator. To participate in the lottery, simply purchase a lottery ticket off of the lottery vendor. There will be only 40 lottery tickets available for purchase so first come first serve. The lottery vendor will be stocked thirty minutes prior to the auction. If you have the winning lottery ticket, you must hand it to me so i can verify the code. If the winning number is called and you have it but do not speak up, we will move on to the next number so be alert when it comes time for the lottery drawing.​
How to make a Submission
Please use the purple bag (displayed in the picture below) as an example of what a submission should look like. Please get a book and a bag (there is a vendor in the back with return runes, books, and bags) and put the item(s) in one single bag and then list the item and its starting price within the book.​
NOTE (1): If you fail to list a start price for your item, I will try my best to contact you and get that resolved. If I cannot get in contact with you I will not auction off the item.​
NOTE (2): If I am not around when your submission is completed, you can drop off your submission via my mailbox on the front steps. Everytime i come to my house, I check the mailbox and bulletin board.​
NOTE (3): Once the auction is over, I will then distribute the winning gold to all who had submitted items. Please note that I am still in school during the week and that I may be difficult to get into contact with but I will try my best to contact all who have submitted items. It is advised to stay after the auction to recieve your payout so we can avoid complications during the week.​
Auction List
At every auction there will be a auction list that will be opened to the public. Normally, I have a item limit in my auction to about 45 items. I keep this limit because I don't want this to be a three or four hour auction. On occasion, the total items surpass that amount because at least one of the following:​
1) Holiday - in the holiday mood I like to go over the limit to give everyone the equal fairness of submitting items and also so everyone could get that holiday special. Also, depending on the holiday, there will be mini gift bags laying around that will be released throughout the auction.​
2) Item Submitting via mailbox - Sometimes the mailbox will have so many submits that it can pass the limit fairly fast. Although it may pass the item limit, I encourage as many to submit this way because I am not always on at the same time as others are.​
NOTE: Only submit items to me and no one else. I am the only one that actually runs and operates the auction itself. Thats not to say I don't have friends help me because I do, but I am the only one with access to the item submits and gold. If you are worried that it is not me, you can ask me to step behind the counter via the telepad. I am the only one with access to get behind the counter.​
Rules and Need-to-knows for the Toad Town Auction
Please be sure to read the rules regarding the auction. With the cooperation from every individual, we can produce a better enviroment for everyone to enjoy. Even though I am fun and games most of the time, I do take these rules seriously. Since I am the only one running the auction, I am doing around 5 or more things at once WHILE trying to not mess up someones submitted item. Depending on the player and what they did, the punishment varies:​
Temporary Ban - banned for that particular auction. This serves as a warning. If you do the same thing again it can result in permanent ban.​
Permanent Ban - pretty self explanatory but basically you won't be allowed to participate in the Toad Town Auction or any event associated with the Toad Toad Town Auction House​
NOTE: It is very hard to get a permanent banning but it is possible. I don't like to ban anyone because I want everyone to enjoy the game without drama but I will ban if it is needed. FYI: I keep a documented record of people who were banned and why, people needing banned and why, and people with warnings and why.​
________________________________________________________________________​
 ​
Here are the Items that will be Auctioned Off:
1) Greater Artifact - Tear Kite Shield Bearing The Crest of Minax​
2) The Robe Of Britannia "Ari" (Replica)​
3) Brightblade​
4) Blight of the Tundra -Orc Slayer​
5) Vicous Ring - SI 4, HCI 10, SDI 15​
6) Mystic Ring - Int 10, MI 4, Enhance Pots 20%, LMC 10, SSI 5​
7) I Participated In Savage Crisis And All I Got Was Death Robes​
8) I Was Killed Multiple Times by Professor Jenkins and have the death robes to prove it​
9) Green Body Sash (Can be dyed any color in the game including cleanup)​
10) Serpenstone Staff - 30 SSI, 20 Splintering, 3 Stam, Reg Reactive Paralyze​
11) Double Exceptional Furniture Package​
12) Double Exceptional Clothing Package​
13) Double Slayer Sword (Air Elemental & Lizardman)​
14) Bag of Bones​
15) Weapon Package​
16) Barnacle Covered Painting​
17) Double Exceptional Package (29 Pieces)​
18) Misc. Item Package​
19) Candle Blessed By Love for Lord Hillbilly​
20) Mempo of Fortune​
21) Resonant Staff of Enlightenment​
22) Terathan Costume​
23) Imprisoned Dog and Ferret in Crystals​
24) Glass Dagger​
25) Shame Jewl Package​
26) 50 Plainly Tattered T-Maps​
27) 50 Expertly Tattered T-Maps​
28) Colored Boards (Blue)​
29) CLEAN major Artifact Spear - HMA 40%, HLL 68%, HLA 50%, Reactive Paralyze, UBWS, DI 50%​
30) CLEAN Major Magic Bow - HPR 6, SR 6, MR 6​
31) CLEAN gargish Warfork - Spintering 20%, HSL50%, Battle Lust, DCI 15, DI 50​
32) CLEAN Shame Ring/Bracelet Package​
33) Rubble Earrings​
34) Chaos Shield - Museum of Vesper Replica​
35) Ember Staff​
36) Luck Suit Pieces (x4)​
37) CLEAN Lesser Artifact Vampiric Scimitar - HSL 50%, HML 100%, HLL 100%, SR 3, LMC 4​
38) Wooden Reforged Shield - Soul Charge, Reactive Paralyze, DCI, LMC​
39) CLEAN Dagger -Splinter 10, Fatigue 20%, HML 20%, MI 3​
40) Dyed Mesanna Mask (Pacific Version)​
41) Dyed Mesanna Mask (Catskills Version)​
42) Dyed Mesanna Mask (Sonoma Version)​
43) Dyed Mesanna Mask (Atlantic Version)​
44) Dyed Mesanna Mask (Drachenfels Version)​
45) Dyed Mesanna Mask (Chessy Version)​
46) Skull of the Grand And Ancient Cranus of the Tehom, Timekeeper of Sosaria (Event Item)​
47) The Wheel is Constantly Spinning as it Creates the Owners thread of life (Event Item)​
48) Purple Leg of Lamb (x2)​
49) EM Named Pumpkins​
50) Gargish Traditional Vases (x2) (Dyed Void Black)​
51) Shame Item Package​
52) 4.3 Trained Greater Dragon (Pre-patched - 140 Stam)​
53) Full Body Parts (Old)​
54) Suit of Items Crafted By EM Fiorella​
55) 11 Old School Weapons with 20% DI. When Imbued, DI can be stacked to 70%​
56) Dawns Music Box With the Wonder Track​
57) A Set of Rare Old School Canvases: Rack of Canvases​
58) Set of Tokuno Dyes​
 ​