• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Toad Town Auction Hall - Grand Opening - Week 1

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Toad Town would like to announce that tomorrow, Sunday the 18th, will be our Grand Opening of the Toad Town Auction House.

We have 38 items submitted and might I just add, this looks more like a rares auction than a regular auction. ;)

Here is the List of items that will be auctioned:

1) Server Birth 3 Piece Cards
2) 4 Potted Plants
3) Display Case Deeds (x2)
4) Invasion plate Suit (Red)
5) Kings Expansion Pack Marble Table (x2)
6) Mesanna Jack O' Lantern (Undyed)
7) Smuggler's Toolbox - Replenish Charges
8) Piece OF Jack Passer's Cell
9) Holy Starlight Candle
10) Happy 6th Anniversary Necromancy Book
11) Old Mallet & chisel - No Uses
12) Shame Ring
13) Shame ring
14) Scouts Armor Replica
15) Shame SDI Bracelet
16) Shame SDI Bracelet
17) SSI 10 Bracelet
18) SSI 5 Bracelet
19) Shame Mage Ring
20) Vibrant Crimson Dye
21) Shadow Dweller Lock
22) Angel gift Box (Black/Grey)
23) Glossy Blue Pigment
24) Mesanna's Strawberry syrup Pie
25) helm of Damned Replica
26) Wood Workers Bench
27) Friend of the Wis-Lem Kir
28) Armageddon's Flame
29) i Was tortured Playing Mesanna Roulette
30) Non Replica Royal Guard Stealth cloak
31) Server Birth Tray
32) Server Birth Mandrake Root
33) Server Birth Plough
34) Server Birth Stacked Logs
35) Leaves of the Dryad
36) Spoiled Milk
37) Server Birth Rocks
38) Beautiful Painted Plate Showing The Skies Above Britain Opening, And A Wise Golden Dragon

39) *LOTTERY*
40)*LOTTERY*

===========================================================================================================================================================================================

For items 30 - 38, we will use the teleporter shown below and go next door to continue the auction.

when we get to the other house we will continue the auction from there. Once an item has been won by the winning bid, I will record the bid on a sheet of paper next to me and move on the next item. After all 9 items have been auctioned, we will go back to my house. I will then turn that house private and collect the items and bring them back here. One by one, i will have the winners purchase a gold coin or something from the vendor until that item has been paid off. I will then hand the person their winning item.

After the auction, there will be a Lottery. The Lottery Prize is 2 Pieces of Server Birth Hay. There will be only 40 lotto books available so first come first serve. I will use a random number generator instead of the lucky dealer I had intentionally chosen.

Here are the pics of the items 30-38:

============================================================================================================================================================================================

Even though there are only 38 items submitted, I am going to close the submissions at that. We Atlantians have an event tomorrow night and some of are being promoted. (me) :)

Good luck to all sellers and buyers!! :)