• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To UHOH/FOA/WOWZ. Please Read!

R

RainVII

Hello,

I am browsing through these forums and I notice many topics between all three guilds that depict 'lots of dragons' and 'choke points'. I then see the same three guilds defending themselves and saying 'you guys use dragons not us.' What I've come to notice is that WOWZ/FOA always have alot of dragons, and that UHOH has 1-2 from time to time, depending on the situation. PRO! never has EVER had a dragon at any fight to my knowledge. So why do all of you constantly bicker about dragons?

YOU ALL ABUSE THEM DAILY AT EVERY SINGLE ENCOUNTER WITH EACHOTHER.

Another thing that seems to be grinding my gears is that every guild on here thinks they are the tough bananas. Honestly, I don't think either UHOH/FOA/WOWZ are even close to PRO in any aspect... I don't think there has been a fight when either of these guilds haven't doubled, tripled, or quadrupled PROs numbers.

The point of this whole thread is to just ask everyone here to just blatently shut up and stop talking trash because no guild here can back it up against PRO! in any way.

Care to deny this?

Let your voice be known to god at ICQ-328552756 and he will be glad to check your ego.

PRO Spokesperson,
Jefferson Steelflex.

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

The point of this whole thread is to just ask everyone here to just blatently shut up and stop talking trash because no guild here can back it up against PRO! in any way.
I needed that giggle. As if logging on these forums and reading any post is mandatory. Feel free to go back to kissing booty, you seem to do that better then anything you could offer anyone here. :next:

R

RainVII

I needed that giggle. As if logging on these forums and reading any post is mandatory. Feel free to go back to kissing booty, you seem to do that better then anything you could offer anyone here. :next:
As I've stated before [If you could actually read] "If you do not agree, simply ICQ god and he will gladly check your ego."

But alas, I'm sure you're a fah-boo tamer with a super-duper-mighty dragon. So I dare not test ye' less I want to face the fireballs of instant-kill.

Tell me I'm right, because I know I am.

PRO Spokesperson,
Jefferson Steelflex.

B

Belanos/Icicle

You've obviously been apart of the PvP scene for over a decade.

Thank you for your input.
I've had better things to do for the last ten years than fight people for digital supremacy :)
you should try finding other activities maybe?

G

GiveitaTry

Pro has skill no doubt but difference is when you take 10 people put them together and have sick teamwork like wowz... which is my opinion... thats better then taking 8 people who have played together for 1 year - 3 years together... who are on daily.... big difference.. i wont deny they have teamwork i havnt ever said they didnt.. but i can count maybe 3 fites now theyve beat us at... n thats it.. Oh and if u look back far enough in the stratics archives... youll see calamity was banned from here from not editting screenshots which showed his fields had timers on them.. houses were plots if he wasnt accessed to them.. he can walk through boxes.. this is slip and u wont ever see me walk through boxes.. wtf? Calamity had 4 euo opened with 3 of the accts super drag tamers.. just to use the drags.. i mean im sorry that isnt pvp.. please if u need to reply to that...

icq @ quitsuckinicecocherscoch. lol

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Hello,

PRO! never has EVER had a dragon at any fight to my knowledge.

I'll be sure to record this one so when you do use a Dragon you guys can eat your own words.

(I'm not in any pvp guilds according to you all but, I do like to watch fel pvp people eat their own words so ill save this one in the records for you. Also if you want a Ego check I think you have shown everyone yours here today.)

R

RainVII

Pro has skill no doubt but difference is when you take 10 people put them together and have sick teamwork like wowz... which is my opinion... thats better then taking 8 people who have played together for 1 year - 3 years together... who are on daily.... big difference.. i wont deny they have teamwork i havnt ever said they didnt.. but i can count maybe 3 fites now theyve beat us at... n thats it.. Oh and if u look back far enough in the stratics archives... youll see calamity was banned from here from not editting screenshots which showed his fields had timers on them.. houses were plots if he wasnt accessed to them.. he can walk through boxes.. this is slip and u wont ever see me walk through boxes.. wtf? Calamity had 4 euo opened with 3 of the accts super drag tamers.. just to use the drags.. i mean im sorry that isnt pvp.. please if u need to reply to that...

Sick teamwork for Wowz? PRO only won 3 fights? PRO uses dragons? Calamity cheats?

Have you forgotten the hundreds of screenshots depicting fights from across the UO-universe that have shown you being dominated for years? Do you dare deny these pictures exist because I STILL know where they are located.

1] Fields dont have timers on them.
2] I've seen his client his houses are NOT plots.
3] He doesn't use superdragon clients on Chesapeake. He used them before on GL to battle BCs 5x number advantage and their heavy tamer battalion.

Other than that... I don't know why you are lying slipknot. This is... stratics, a breeding ground for newbies and unknowns alike bud. I don't see why you come HERE to try to proclaim dominance. You've never even been able to lock down a server by yourself, and I've seen LUB lock down every server in the game... MULTIPLE TIMES. I've seen them make VIP disband, OMEN disband, MD disband, HaXz/NTag [your guild] disband and go run to Sonoma.

I mean you could lie and say none of that happened, but you KNOW how easily it'd be for me to get logs and screenshots of all the past losses, runaways, and other things that have happened.

Cal will be happy to send me all of these things I've asked for, and I could link you to a thousand screenshot archive if anyone dares dispute what happened.

P.S. You cry about cheats? NOBODY in PRO uses the para-bug.

EVERYONE in WOWZ uses the para-bug.

Should I just dedicate a topic to the para-bug so EA can fix it? Because it's been around for awhile and thats the only way you guys push. Quadruple numbers, and 5 dragons... versus 5 of them.

Lol.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Slip complaining about people cheating? The irony actually got an 'lol' out of me.

S

Sir Achilles

Let your voice be known to god at ICQ-328552756 and he will be glad to check your ego.

PRO Spokesperson,
Jefferson Steelflex.
I think it's hilarious that PRO has a spokesperson. Most likely this is Calamity stroking his own ego. If it's not Cal, then let's pitty this poor soul who's duties are to kiss up to Cal. Very impressive. :danceb:

O

onthefifty

I think it's hilarious that PRO has a spokesperson. Most likely this is Calamity stroking his own ego. If it's not Cal, then let's pitty this poor soul who's duties are to kiss up to Cal. Very impressive. :danceb:

this guy reminds me of that little muppet that sat next to jabba the hut in the star wars films..;)

G

GiveitaTry

im not complaining about anyone cheatting im just stating facts.. i mean comon all i said was IT SHOWED him using 4 clients and the dragons.. i didnt complain about it saying he was on chessy with it... calamity waffles everytime he dies to us and says " u had to use dragons " they even went and baught dragon slayer books and think it helps them lol. u r on his nuts hard

S

Spector_Napa

You've never even been able to lock down a server by yourself, and I've seen LUB lock down every server in the game... MULTIPLE TIMES. I've seen them make VIP disband, OMEN disband, MD disband, HaXz/NTag [your guild] disband and go run to Sonoma.
I dont know who u think you are. But VIP didnt disband because of LUB. if anything LUB created more fun fights then any other guild that VIP faught. VIP disbanded due to guild members playing on FREESHARDS and in general just not playing Ultima anymore. Please pull your pint sized head out of your gigantic posterior.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sick teamwork for Wowz? PRO only won 3 fights? PRO uses dragons? Calamity cheats?

Have you forgotten the hundreds of screenshots depicting fights from across the UO-universe that have shown you being dominated for years? Do you dare deny these pictures exist because I STILL know where they are located.

1] Fields dont have timers on them.
2] I've seen his client his houses are NOT plots.
3] He doesn't use superdragon clients on Chesapeake. He used them before on GL to battle BCs 5x number advantage and their heavy tamer battalion.

Other than that... I don't know why you are lying slipknot. This is... stratics, a breeding ground for newbies and unknowns alike bud. I don't see why you come HERE to try to proclaim dominance. You've never even been able to lock down a server by yourself, and I've seen LUB lock down every server in the game... MULTIPLE TIMES. I've seen them make VIP disband, OMEN disband, MD disband, HaXz/NTag [your guild] disband and go run to Sonoma.

I mean you could lie and say none of that happened, but you KNOW how easily it'd be for me to get logs and screenshots of all the past losses, runaways, and other things that have happened.

Cal will be happy to send me all of these things I've asked for, and I could link you to a thousand screenshot archive if anyone dares dispute what happened.

P.S. You cry about cheats? NOBODY in PRO uses the para-bug.

EVERYONE in WOWZ uses the para-bug.

Should I just dedicate a topic to the para-bug so EA can fix it? Because it's been around for awhile and thats the only way you guys push. Quadruple numbers, and 5 dragons... versus 5 of them.

Lol.
Didnt I post this before once? Whatever. Time for Take 2.

http://i41.***********/15fipzq.jpg

http://i40.***********/vsnl01.jpg

Cal is obvisiously the poster boy for speeder programs, scripts, and ghost cams. ;)

A

Arch Magus

honest to God, I've been watchin' those PRO boys tear it up.

usually on necro mages too. not a lot of dreadmare/dismount bull ****.
or stonewall dragon tamers.

every fight i saw, PRO won with less numbers...:blushing:

T

truss

you ***** ass playa hatin hoes. Yall are jokes shut your mouths about a video game and just play it yall are the most dramatic buncha grown ups yall might as well consider yourselves children for real. We Win, You Win, They Win. End of story it is mutual so stop hating among eachother cause all these fights go both ways. If you want to get "Historical" why did ROT leave the shard and why did LOX just bank sit every single day/ Why did Eloom play 24/7. WHy did everyone leave?... Once our guild took over yall got scared then came in other people, and now more people. the old ROT has more people than it did have, and do not try and persuade people otherwise because if you do you are full of ****. Calamity came on here because one, I, and, Others asked him to. Saying that chessy was full of pvp, and for this simple fact he wanted to run it. Also for his cockiness he tried holding despise island with one other guy from 7 others, which failed badly, with an E Field and wither staks. So please before you go and point fingers take history, recent events, and as well the fact that fights go both ways. You do not always win and we do not. So honestly stop your flamboyent acts of ***ism and realistically look at what is going on and be true to yourself. Stop acting big and tough on UO because it just does not work.
i like you. can we be friends?
[]yes []no

EnderSai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
haha sure we can be friends! "Why can't we beeee friends why cannnt weeeee beee friends"... Everyone needs to stop being so analytical about this shard/forum. Everyone is being so over dramatic it is not even funny. Goodbye groyoungs (grown up younglings)

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As a side note, could you guys possibly all stop being whiny girls in Luna bank? Thanks.

G

GiveitaTry

wut a joke thanks for clarifying my statements on cal lox. thats hilarious i bet that guy seriously is on HUSHMOUTH right now... lol and in the WORDS OF ENDER " PURE MAGE DUEL RIGHT NOW FOR IRL ACCTS AND HOUSES RIGHT NOW! "

T

truss

wut a joke thanks for clarifying my statements on cal lox. thats hilarious i bet that guy seriously is on HUSHMOUTH right now... lol and in the WORDS OF ENDER " PURE MAGE DUEL RIGHT NOW FOR IRL ACCTS AND HOUSES RIGHT NOW! "
how about irl pure mage duel? no weapons books and lanterns only?

T

truss

i have been e-bolted before. it was not fun and i didnt know where i was. 550 volts dc ftl!

G

GiveitaTry

man that fight we just had was sick.. that crap was fun.. we raided SW@Ts despise... me az are killing coon FOA comes in 10 - 15 strong no joke... and no offense.. but we wrecked them... they got coon but we straight wrecked em... it was a huge fight.. very fun... even tho we didnt get coon.. i mean we do enough of em its really fun to fight sometimes i love it.. thanks foa for contributing good fite on ur part but honestly.. you suck. lol 3 v 15... and 2 swat at back... which we just ignored cause they suck worse. GOOD FIGHT.

OH YEAH if u guys see this right now, we r the ones doing despise atm so wed like another fite we only have 2 more guys now :p

G

GiveitaTry

2nd despise.. foa took island we killed a few we only fielded 4 - 5 people they killed coon didnt budge island at all which is fine i understand.. they rushed star... then we rushed them.. and they all died. so i think we can call that a win.. lol

oh btw * edit * we gonna do it again we love these fights.

G

GiveitaTry

that whole raid lasted like less then one minute... i mean thats wowz ACTUALLY TRYING.... and not WANTING THE FITE.. just to prove to u we LET u kill the coon sometimes... wellp gg i doubt ull be back =/ 2nd time in a row getting ran over. thank you. hey paris u can have an online girlfriend and play in diffpvp guilds lol

G

GiveitaTry

ok 4 posts in a row this has to be said... after foa got rolled... we were raided by 4 uh oh... which all four HAD STEALTH N HIDING... we were so scared WE HAD NO IDEA who was HIDING behind the NEXT STALAGMITE... i swear i wet myself.. paris i need u to assist me plz NOW.

NVM ALL 4 UH OH RAN INTO OUR TRAP AND INSTANTLY DIED...THANKS FOR ALL 3 POINT KILLS man lol cant even survive on stealthers lox... wtf? u and turles need some SURVIVO SKILLs

A

Arch Magus

I, for one, am amused.:thumbsup:

Gotta have something to read right slip?:D

T

Turles

lol u baller tamers are so strong we came on ninjas because we knew u had dragons an we had like 4 people an 1 is havin conn problems it was fun though

G

GiveitaTry

i dont kno who u are arch but u seem kool i like you. haha and turles i know man i know... oh yeah did i tell u guys we r choosing ls as our third shard? im bout to x fer my necro mage as we speak.....:p GT IS HORRIBLE lmfao

G

GiveitaTry

i dont know who u r vort.. and EG i have no reason to hate u, uve either worked spawns for us or give us pvp action like foa doesnt lol. ^^

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i dont kno who u are arch but u seem kool i like you. haha and turles i know man i know... oh yeah did i tell u guys we r choosing ls as our third shard? im bout to x fer my necro mage as we speak.....:p GT IS HORRIBLE lmfao
necro MAGE, or necro TAMER mage? if you dont have tamers you dont have chance lol. and i hardly play on ls unless really necessary; there is a guild that wont leave our faction bc they dont wanna go into stat. if i wanted to do that id join minax on chessy and fight foa with useless pets.

G

GiveitaTry

ok honestly..u would NOT want to fight me on a weaver.. im more of a sicker weaver necro then anything.. ud complain i would be using god mode as long as id stay alive lol. so u better hope i stay on a necro dragon