• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To Those That Did NOT Receive A Bonus

G

If you have not received a bonus in EA-Land, please answer the following questions for me:

1. Is your sim older than 7 days?

2. Have you checked for the bonus on all the EA-Land sims on that account? (We give the 500 simolean weekly bonus per account not per sim.)

3. You're a subscriber, correct?

G

Hi Parazid,

I haven't received my bonus. And I need it, only have $122 LOL! Anyway....

1. Yes my sim is older then 7 days. She is

2. I only have one EA-Land Sim on this account.

3. yes

Thanks

G

Hello I have not recieved my bonus and i was wondering what i need to do to get it.... i have all the requierments just no bonus.... hope you can help me
JackieBoo Babes

D

dinaj

1. yes my sim is olde than 7 days
2. I only have the one account
3. Yes I am a subscriber

G

<blockquote><hr>

If you have not received a bonus in EA-Land, please answer the following questions for me:

2. Have you checked for the bonus on all the EA-Land sims on that account? (We give the 500 simolean weekly bonus per account not per sim.)

[/ QUOTE ]

1. Yes, since day 1
2. Yes
3. Yes

I got my bonuses today, the first time since EA Land opened. A friend of mine got her first today also. I may still be missing on one acct. I am not sure what sim I was on when I noticed one sim did not receive it. (could have been a second on that acct) My merged sim got hers. As long as i get them from here on out, I will be happy. I know there are a lot of wrinkles needing to be ironed out.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

1. Yes, since day 1
2. Yes
3. Yes

I got my bonuses today, the first time since EA Land opened. A friend of mine got her first today also. I may still be missing on one acct. I am not sure what sim I was on when I noticed one sim did not receive it. (could have been a second on that acct) My merged sim got hers. As long as i get them from here on out, I will be happy. I know there are a lot of wrinkles needing to be ironed out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your answers are on the account that is missing it?

D

DGLita

I discovered that all my TC3 sims were receiveing the bonus, I deleted them all and now im getting the bonus in EA LAnd

G

That was drastic. We are supposed to get bonuses on both. They are seperate and TC3 does not have cash out. I would not suggest this as a workaround.

G

The answers are the same on all 5 accts. I actually got all 5 bonuses today. The first bonus since the city opened. All 5 sims are 20 days old and just received their first bonus.

G

<blockquote><hr>

The answers are the same on all 5 accts. I actually got all 5 bonuses today. The first bonus since the city opened. All 5 sims are 20 days old and just received their first bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, got it. Thank you.

I

imported_Spacey

My ealand sim did not receive the bonus.

She is 11 days old and the only EALand sim on my account.

I am definately a subscriber.

Thanks.

S

sweetsimmichelle

Yes, 12 days

2. Have you checked for the bonus on all the EA-Land sims on that account?
This is my only Ea Land sim on the account

Yes

G

1&gt; Have not received bonus on one account, got it on the other.
2&gt; Sim on account NOT receiving bonus is 12 days old. No sims on that account received bonus.
3&gt; Yes, BOTH accounts are paid accounts.

*on an added note, the account that did NOT receive a bonus had a message upon login that she DID receive a bonus, but the funds stayed the same.... is that normal?

G

1. Yes my sims is over 7 days old.
2 I only have one sims here untill merge.
3. yes since dec o2

Y

YellowRose5819

can you have more than one sim in ea land on one account??

G

<blockquote><hr>

can you have more than one sim in ea land on one account??

[/ QUOTE ]

You can have up to 4 at this time, but only play 1 at a time.
Note: The 4 INCLUDES Production City Sims to be merged. Production means any city other than Betaville or TC3.

This means you can have:
1 Sim in EALand - 3 To Be Merged
2 Sims in EALand - 2 To Be Merged
3 Sims in EALand - 1 To Be Merged
4 Sims in EALand - 0 To Be Merged.

If between EALand and Production Cities you have more than 4 sims, you will likely lose some sims after the merge.

G

hmm i was told that if you didn't have ANY BV sims you could actually keep 4 of your EA sims to go with the merge ( if it ever happens )

Well If thats not the case hope we get a little notice BEFORE the merge

H

Heidi14663

Yes my sim is over 7 days old, Lovey Dovey
Only have 1 sim in EaLand but, have 2 in productions cities and 2 in TC3
I am a subscriber and proud of it!
Thank you much,
Heidi-
(aka) Starry Bright in Calvins Creek, HeidiKiss in Interhogan, HI HI and HiDee in TC3, Lovey Dovey in EaLand Beta.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Yes

Yes

Yes

[/ QUOTE ]