• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To those TB ppl (I think RiD garbage)

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You talked a lot of **** last night. A lot. You didn't even come close to beating us any time we fought but you talked a lot of ****. Aria (your worst mage by far) said something about a 5on5,or 4on4 and continued to say we couldn't beat you guys even numbers. Which is laughable since our best mage was using his dexer and we fed you your teeth on 3 or 4 separate occasions and the last time you guys had 4 and we had 3. I just wanted to say if you guys could gather your balls for a couple of minutes we could actually go through with this even fight. And it probably wont even last that long, if you're worried about time constraints. Out of all the fights we had last night I don't think you lasted a combined 3 minutes, and I can almost guarantee the vast majority of that time was us chasing Tank after everyone else had died.

If you don't want to do a 4v4 or 5v5 we are willing to set up a tourney. Your best mages vs our best mages. We'll even let you make up the pairings if you want and if you want to put money on it that would be great.

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Anthius, I'll take you and your two best mages with Nonel.

Just pick the night.

Except tonight.

Or tomorrow.

Lets just give it a few months.....

*kicks Anthius in the shins and runs away*

Dubar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A lot of us just started playing after a very long break, as well as playing with new people. I think it will take us a while to get adjusted fully.

Not to take away from your victorys, they were very solid.

As for the trash talking, it just makes the game for some people, I wouldnt feed into it too much.

If you guys are grouped and looking for a fight feel free to icq me: 28093394 and we will work it out.

I look forward to our future fights

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dubar is clearly the bigger man. Plus I'm pretty sure you only got me on Tank once.. maybe twice.

You beat us! I'm the only one on that team that has been playing regularly. We'll shape up and bring some more fights.

Always a pleasure Cardell.

tink'r_toiz

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anthius, I'll take you and your two best mages with Nonel.

Just pick the night.

Except tonight.

Or tomorrow.

Lets just give it a few months.....

*kicks Anthius in the shins and runs away*
ROFL.... Nonel... I sneak up on Anthius and make invisible faces ... oh I am FIERCE!!!! He never knows what hits him ...

*grins at Anthius*

It is the truth... LOL

Z

Zara

ROFL.... Nonel... I sneak up on Anthius and make invisible faces ... oh I am FIERCE!!!! He never knows what hits him ...

*grins at Anthius*

It is the truth... LOL
Oh come now Tinkz! I've seen you making faces that you don't even know... want the screen shots? Muhahahahahaha!

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You talked a lot of **** last night. A lot. You didn't even come close to beating us any time we fought but you talked a lot of ****.

Even with your "extremely fast connection" Dubar's Soldiers gave you spanking.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry we didn't have 9 at any point last night. I have all of the party bars up, and there is 4. I couldn't count how many of your guild there were, zipping by too quick to even see a name. I was lucky enough to have you on last target.

I encourage you to post your screenshots of all 9 of us, but something tells me you can't because I'm willing to bet they look alot like Tolliver Quick's posts.

A

After the Lovin'

Poor Anthius,

I cannot possibly imagine a factioner crying about a gank. Especially one that can clearly outrun anyone on the shard except the I guild.

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who is crying gank?

He's talking **** after killing 2 of us against what I thought was close to 9. If he says he didn't have 9 than thats fine. But I did see, Tank, Necromaster, Dubar, Artemis, and Chameleon. Thats at least 5. So your claim to have only 4 is pretty weak. And I'm damn sure there was more of you. As for us. It was Me and Carter Capote and I think Jamin recalled in after the fight to see if he could gate carter out. And he was killed.

If thats something your gonna brag about thats fine. Savor those small victories. I wouldn't expect you to post us destroying you at Yew Gate 3(ego)on5(RiD) and then again 3 on 6 last night. And both times you tried to use a dismounter. Which was cute btw.

And give the hacker **** a break Tank. You're way faster than me.. WAY faster than me. You were casting spells on me, and I was just chugging with an ecru. And the one time I did stop to cast you guys got me. So keep talking dude,,, we'll get that even fight set up sometime soon.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But I did see, Tank, Necromaster, Dubar, Artemis, and Chameleon. Thats at least 5. So your claim to have only 4 is pretty weak.
Right, I had 4 party bars. 4 + 1 (me) = 5. Sounds like we are in agreement here. High five to us.

And I'm damn sure there was more of you.
Incorrect, but carry on.

And give the hacker **** a break Tank.
Well I'm sure I don't know what you mean. Me accusing you of being a hacker would be a clear violation of the ROC, and I follow the rules.

You're way faster than me.. WAY faster than me.
Typing it twice doesn't make it true.

I look forward to the fights tonight. As always, it's been a pleasure Cardell. Did I mention how ironic it is that you used to constantly spew complaints about people using tamers yet last night you had two in your group?

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Right, I had 4 party bars. 4 + 1 (me) = 5. Sounds like we are in agreement here. High five to us.

Incorrect, but carry on.

Well I'm sure I don't know what you mean. Me accusing you of being a hacker would be a clear violation of the ROC, and I follow the rules.

Typing it twice doesn't make it true.

I look forward to the fights tonight. As always, it's been a pleasure Cardell. Did I mention how ironic it is that you used to constantly spew complaints about people using tamers yet last night you had two in your group?

Tamers is a big reason why UO pvp is doo doo. I have an issue with tamer archers, stealth tamers, and any tamer that uses a super dragon. I put taming on cardell because TB has like 20 tamers. I figured it would be nice to have a decent mount for when I get dismounted.

I also think archers are ridiculous, but I have an archer character too so I can farm and detect theives.

I also have ninja on several characters and have a very big issure with ninja and smoke bombs. But seriously what does all this matter and why would you care what I think about different skills?

Just because I think some skills are over powered doesn't mean I can't use them.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tamers is a big reason why UO pvp is doo doo. I have an issue with tamer archers, stealth tamers, and any tamer that uses a super dragon. I put taming on cardell because TB has like 20 tamers. I figured it would be nice to have a decent mount for when I get dismounted.

I also think archers are ridiculous, but I have an archer character too so I can farm and detect theives.

I also have ninja on several characters and have a very big issure with ninja and smoke bombs. But seriously what does all this matter and why would you care what I think about different skills?

Just because I think some skills are over powered doesn't mean I can't use them.

It's ok, it's human to rationalize. But your comment about having a decent mount doesnt explain the bug.

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The only reason TB has more tamers is 3-4 of them defected over to us...from...your side.

D

Decker

lets see tb has those 20 tamers
about 8 stealth dismount archers
a cadre of dexers
a crap load of mages now
oh and those rid guys
ohh a nd the best thieves guild in all of the shards we got like 20 thieves too in reality tb has like 50+ players fielding at least 100 characters which i think is way kool.
btw the sigs say hi they miss you so if your good you may get a visitation again, untill then i want my damn support check sig poslish is expensive so while your out there galavanting with all those minax goons i am at home in my castle taking care of the sigs, you never think of us when your out there in yew do ya no its just kill kill kill you really need to spend some time with your sigs i mean jesus h fiddle sticks you think i dont want to go out and have a good time with the crew raid a spawn do dreadhorn or just relax and mine some ore but no i got to watch these damn sigs you really really need to get your priotites straight and grow up other wise ima leave ya thats right ima leave ya for some other enemy maybe com or what ever new uber player takes over sl, howd ya like that huh some sl newb pwning me while handleing your sigs, yeah you think abour it mr man you think real hard

love decker

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's ok, it's human to rationalize. But your comment about having a decent mount doesnt explain the bug.
Naw I was farming silver before I went to the gate. You make it sound like the bug doesn't leave my side and I play that character 24/7. I play that character the least and I used the bug against you guys like 2 times (? maybe?) and it was because someone needed help asap.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
a cadre of dexers
a crap load of mages now
oh and those rid guys
ohh a nd the best thieves guild in all of the shards we got like 20 thieves too in reality tb has like 50+ players fielding at least 100 characters which i think is way kool.
btw the sigs say hi they miss you so if your good you may get a visitation again, untill then i want my damn support check sig poslish is expensive so while your out there galavanting with all those minax goons i am at home in my castle taking care of the sigs, you never think of us when your out there in yew do ya no its just kill kill kill you really need to spend some time with your sigs i mean jesus h fiddle sticks you think i dont want to go out and have a good time with the crew raid a spawn do dreadhorn or just relax and mine some ore but no i got to watch these damn sigs you really really need to get your priotites straight and grow up other wise ima leave ya thats right ima leave ya for some other enemy maybe com or what ever new uber player takes over sl, howd ya like that huh some sl newb pwning me while handleing your sigs, yeah you think abour it mr man you think real hard

love decker

Damn dude I can't even read that. At least give me a few capital letters and some periods.

Z

Zara

a cadre of dexers
a crap load of mages now
oh and those rid guys

love decker

Dear Decker,

I'm so sorry dear but custody of the sigils has now been given back to Minax, except for Skara because I think she liked the way you polished her so often. We couldn't take the whining anymore so you have a little more time to break your ties.

I'm sure Nonel and Tinks were kind in bringing her back but rest assured the other sigils are all being reinstated into the evil realm. In the future you really shouldn't talk that way in front of the sigils! It's not good for them. If you would like we can fight some more over them in a few days but for now they need some rest.

Sincerely,

~Zara

D

Decker

about time you showed some resposibility and took care of your dang sigils, now i can go out without having to worry about them for three wholes days WOOT a three day weekend, and zara you rock figures it would take a woman to understand my rant, i think you all put up a great defense and we as always are gathering in newer players and have to learn to work a bit better together and when we do its on but i think skara might go to you cause its a rebelling against its parents cause of all our spats, maybe tb and minax should seek couples counsiling.

love decker

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Commas?

A period, too?

Decker...I'm disappointed. Keep up the ranting-style type. Me likes it.

S

Saleena

I must agree I enjoy trying to make sense of Deckers terrible grammer, and bad spelling it somewhat breaks up my day at work trying to figure out what he is trying to say. As for our precious siggys they are being well taken care of. Zara and I are giving them our motherly nurturing care. Hopefully when sigs come up again Tb can put together a good defence I miss raiding the TB base feels like I haven't been there in ages to raid granted I took a lilttle break from playing.

Until we meet again!
Saeena:cheerleader::cheerleader:

tink'r_toiz

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I must agree I enjoy trying to make sense of Deckers terrible grammer, and bad spelling it somewhat breaks up my day at work trying to figure out what he is trying to say. As for our precious siggys they are being well taken care of. Zara and I are giving them our motherly nurturing care. Hopefully when sigs come up again Tb can put together a good defence I miss raiding the TB base feels like I haven't been there in ages to raid granted I took a lilttle break from playing.

Until we meet again!
Saeena:cheerleader::cheerleader:
HEY NOW! Gracie and I ... well, and even those men thieves in TB... take really good care of the sigs! For at least 15 minutes at a time... then one of you mean old Minax come and take them back, hold them hostage for HOURS and terrorize them with killing their "parents" over and over and over. But Tinkz is a good granny... she comes back and dies over and over and over until there is a lil opening. Then she (or one of the other TB thieves) take one of her "babies" back where they belong. :p

Sadly, I missed all of this defense/raiding except the last couple hours (about), when Nonel and I were being obnoxiously persistent, but I heard it was very well done on both sides.

... and you can count on Tinkz and Nonel to be back in all their obnoxious persistence-ness anytime you kidnap our sigs :p

Thanks for the great sense of humor and attitude everyone. Factions is getting to be more fun every day!

D

Decker

well then i guess i wont be using puncuation or spelll check from now on cause my fans outthers have demanded it so from now on i wont even remotly try to edit my post i mean jeus you know i created a new word its called fraglesnot use it to replace most of your dily cuss words also i have had a gloria gayner song in my head all week you all know the one cake made a remake of it and what sucks is i know all the words further more the only thing that keeps me playing uo is factions cause we in fctions seem to be the elite player base, i mean heres a example i am out taming with my son who is 9 by the way some of ojs have been killed by him anyways we are training our pets and in walks some bank sitter who shall remain nameless telling us how mych our pets suck how much we suck now granted i am on my trammy character cause ya need those for doing trammy things like lady m but what teh helli only see this person at the bank in tram and they are telling me how much they can own us
i have never never never see them in fel and i am in fel all teh damn time, i mean we in factions trash talk and beat the crap out of each other but at least theres still respect when we are not in fel durning lady mellisa i cant count how many faction members both friend and foe i rezzed and healed on my trammy tamer did i say thisg like man you suck or go back to fel no i helpped htem out i did not care if they had names like zara or deaths angel they needed help i x healed them and rezzed them when i could thanks to the new we can heal factions in tram rule so i am babbling about the fact that our palyer base seems to be deteriorating and i think we can a whole in factions should swoop into tram and pwn them set fire to thier pressious luna lay siege to thier brit bank and crush the psuedo evil doing trammies
also what up with this post i have no idea where the hell i am going and its time for me to go play dungeons and dragons with my group cause its saturday and i am needed to run that game yes decker is a nerd that likes football and guns and apple pie i got two healthy sions and a very very very super hot younger wife (for pics go to yor myspace and find me its easy for some of you already are friends of my friends) so since i did my time defending this great nation of ours its my right to be able to play a roleplaying game i also have owned 2 game shops and was a game designer that wrote on many d20 books including three from wizards and a slew from other small publication companies i played magic the gathering and was in band i lettered in chess for my highs chool we went to state and won i have the capability of unloading 50 rounds of 12 gadge in under 45 secs, i can hot wire a car and run a multi billion dollar company i can write software or fix a car skin a deer after i killed it with a bow so thats right i am a NERD
but then again you all are reading this hmmmmmm

uo is like a crack addiction have you ever tried to e field in your boss and then hit him eith a stapler yepp you have admitting a problem is the first step to recovery

love decker

tink'r_toiz

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ROFL.... DECKER! That was truly amazing! Your thoughts are as random as the best of any of us tech people...

As for efielding my boss ... no, but he puts on my stealing music when he knows I am stressed and tells me to go steal something ... :) ... when I yell.. "I am taking a break" ... they all know that means I am going in game to check on the sigils and usually I have eyes peeking over the wall in short order. I have often wished I had hiding and stealth in rl ... OH and teleport/recall/gate travel....the bandwidth/connection at work is truly terrible, soon we will get the fiber installed and maybe I will be able to really play at work, but for now I have to limit myself to stealthing quietly and carefully around the edges.... *stops* .... I leave the really random thoughts to Decker...

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well then i guess i wont be using puncuation or spelll check from now on cause my fans outthers have demanded it so from now on i wont even remotly try to edit my post i mean jeus you know i created a new word its called fraglesnot use it to replace most of your dily cuss words
I call FARGLESNOT(R), Decker! :lick:

http://www.uclick.com/client/spi/nq/2008/08/22/index.html

http://www.uclick.com/client/spi/nq/2008/08/23/index.html

....or did you really truly mean fRAglesnot?! If yes, what are you charging as a royalty to use it?

D

Decker

5 gold a use please hehe
you know its great to knowpeople still read

love decker