• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) To those at the IDOC in Luna

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Yeah, you know who I am talking about but will not name them. LOW.... just LOW. One would think someone of your stature would not stoop to such low moves. *shakes head and walks off*

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
IDOC IN LUNA! Ohmy. KK you gotta fill me in on what happened, PM or hit me up in game tonight.

T

Tazar

Probably because Stratics would probably consider it a personal attack and such a post would violate our Rules of Conduct.

G

GreekHero

So anyone care to explain exactly what happened without turning this into a huge rant?

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im assuming he's talking about the house that got dropped to resize and someone axed a statue in the middle of plot

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
im assuming he's talking about the house that got dropped to resize and someone axed a statue in the middle of plot
Yeah, that's definitely low. I wouldn't expect anything less from a good bit of the player base, though.