• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To the sun

They Call Me Al

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahhh. Black_Sun. I'd have to say you are the most... Down to earth mod I've come across on stratics.

U will take your jabs (albeit stealthily). You will be a smart a$$. You just seem to be "real".

Thanks for the enjoyment. And keep up the good work. :)

Now everyone can proceed with the brown nose comments.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'M already his favorite! Sorry your to late :p

ooo on that note.. Sorry Black Sun, I forgot to PM you my daily :bowdown: so there ya go :)

But on a serious note, yes he seems to be a very good mod in my opinion. I'm happy with both our mods. They play Catskills for one, and for two, they don't walk around with the whole "I'm God and your scum" attitude that some mods I have met in the past have done.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Flutter makes the best ebil cookies.
They might be better with a little ebil frosting.

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahhh. Black_Sun. I'd have to say you are the most... Down to earth mod I've come across on stratics.

U will take your jabs (albeit stealthily). You will be a smart a$$. You just seem to be "real".

Thanks for the enjoyment. And keep up the good work. :)

Now everyone can proceed with the brown nose comments.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yup, Black Sun is the roxor! Fortunately we also have a good boss Magdalene, who is just as crazy as we are.

I sure miss Anne though....

OK, please pass the ebil cookies. Flutter are they ebil Christmas cookies?