• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) To the people of Skara Brae

Jordan Thyme

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
*letter posted at the Bank and the Shattered Skull*

To the loving and gracious citizens of Skara Brae,

From the moment I set foot on your dock you welcomed me, you accepted me, and you let me be a part of your wonderful lives. While I am changing paths in my life, I am not leaving you alone. Instead I am handing you over to someone with a similar background, a similar vision, and a similar love of this city. It is my wish and my hope that you welcome him as you did me. Your trade deal will remain the same, your events will only change minorly, and your movement forward will grow with leaps and bounds. He has the drive I believe, and the courage to lead. The rangers will still be behind him as they were me. Helping, Protecting, and guiding.. they will be ever present as before. So with a happy heart I fully endorse Lord Guy Greywulfe as your candidate for Governor.

Sincerely,

Gillian Gryphon
Healer and soon to be former Governor of Skara Brae
Long may the city thrive!