• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To The People Of Moonglow;

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*A Note is tacked under each of these posters immediately as if by magic*

I, Rotep Hedge mage of Skara Brae, Rotep of the Red Sail, Progenitor, Master of the Third circle, Walker of the Void, have seen these accusations. I will not deny my agenda is to rid the world of Vadan'myr, Merek Penrose the destructor of the natural order would have you see them as harmless but they are merely golems powered by the very souls of humans trapped in false flesh unable to continue their cycle after death. These creatures are not natural, they are not righteous as he may have you believe, they are infact tools which he uses to push his own agenda powered by Vampiric blood and held together under his control with the same magic vampires use to create Thralls. Merek is not a Savior he is a villian who would unleash demons to gain power for his own purposes.

I make no promises about a better future or the extermination of Vampires as that is not within my power. I make statements. The Vadan'myr are unnatural and harmful to the cycle of life, Merek has created these creatures through murder. I run in Moonglow not out of Love for this city but out of the Necessity to rid it of this grievous error. After this task would be accomplished I would not run again and return home to leave the City in it's citizens hands whoever they may be.

If you seek to preserve what is right, and stop a murderous power hungry man from ruling over those on the isle of Verity, using your name to pursue his own agenda, attacking those in Skara Brae and Yew in YOUR name I offer you an alternative option, an Option you know you may correct once my term is over, an Option that will not have your hands stained with the blood of those you've never met and have no ill will towards.

Rotep of the Red Sail.