• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To The High Councillors

BajaElladan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Councillors,

We have much work to do and 6 months will pass more quickly than any may realize. I ask each of the remaining Councillors to reply here, or reply by Private Message.

We should Meet this week. Exchange methods for contacting one another. Discuss and Prioritize our Agenda. Divide and Assign Tasks and Get To the Business of the Realm, and of the People.

Let Us Be Examples of High Quality in Public Service.

Lord Elladan Faeryn
Paladin of Trinsic
Order of the Holy Rose
Britainnian Councillor

Fig_The_Ancient

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
was trying to talk to you last night about this very thing.....Damn demons kept getting in your way to my castle..lol

Fig_The_Ancient

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Per discussions I propose the following...

High Councilers private meeting to occur 8 PM Sunday(we choose sunday because is conencides with an event in Maginicia to which we were invited)
ar an undisclosed location(OOC: Fern See ANY OF US for a rune to the exact spot)...or we will gate you in...we need you present IF you can...will discuss options..you as well Captian Jenkins...in fact we would LOVE it if you appeared...we have..'issues' to discuss.

FOR LORD BRITISH!

Fig The Ancient,
High Council of Britian,
Emmisary of the Pack