• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To the best pvper on LA

G

Rammstein X time and time again accuses people of hacking and saying he is the best pvpers on this shard. I convinced him to fight me at farms... the fight was about 8 seconds and not very fun

G

Doesnt Ramstein also wear Ari shroud and Vinecord sandals? Billion gold in items and still dies...

G

ummm pvp...hummm..you Az. Humm i hear the paper bag crumpling in teh background..are you still stuck in it. Where's the water..i think getting it wet might help. LOL

I

imported_Evilminion

> You see: a horse corpse

AND the horse he rode in on. Total pwnage. Heehee!

O

OptPrime

<blockquote><hr>

Doesnt Ramstein also wear Ari shroud and Vinecord sandals? Billion gold in items and still dies...

[/ QUOTE ]

Also has that Brit sash.

Z

zackerybarber444

i didnt even know they had a sash
like that.... nice sash though

G

the sash would only matter if the person using it didnt die in 8 seconds. and didnt accuse everyone who can kill him or can go faster then him of hacking. or for those who e-bay =[ or did ebay since u cant anymore!

G

The sash alone, the last one sold for over 1.5 billion gold pieces.... crazy =/

G

pan. ive never seen u pvp but from what i hear your bad.
soldevi is good probly top 3 on shard
but hes not the best.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't care. I did enough that people who did play with me knew what what was up, so how's that. I'm not going to make up factors. The truth is things happened and I lost all motivation to play. After I sold my account I didn't stick around. A year later I reactivated and didn't stick around. I reactivated periodically for another year after that and didn't stick around. When I logged in I'd goof off for a while usually without a suit and log out. Now I'm three years clear of my intentions to quit and I don't have a computer to play with anyway, or a large enough space to accommodate that. Factor in responsibilities that came along. I'm done, man.

They can say I'm bad now but where were they in 2004 when I actually cared.

That's my legacy.

A

Avril/McNasty

if you read pans post with a lisp it is even more hilarious.

M

MuseDeDannan

Avril ... there's a name I've not seen in a long long time - probably because I haven't been looking under the right rocks
How ya been?

A

Avril/McNasty

yeah you wont find me around lake austin much, busy with other shards when i play =/ but im okay =D