• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To Stay!!

• Thread starter Hgwells64
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
H

Hgwells64

I have sat here the past few days, hearing all the complains and hot air over ppl already abandoning TSO. We still have three months left to play for free. What happened to all the friends we have made in TSO all the fun times we have had together, we are more like family. Why are we such in a hurry to leave it all behind us so soon. I know most of us are mad at EA for closing TSO. But come on now, instead of complaining about it all, and how unfair it all is. Let's think about all the friends we still have in game, that might need our support still. Let's all not abandon ship on everyone!! I came back to play after what I was promised but I have made good friends, I don't plan on just ditching them over being anger. who knows what the next three months hold. Stay Positive!!

M

maxdough

i agree 100%, im not going anywhere until they lock me outta my house..........

G

I think it's kinda fun now in the game.

It's depressing with some people, who are still in shock and sit behind their screen and cry and all that, but it's also FREE now.
Shopkeepers strike up a conversation with you instead of just sitting there pretending to be afk. People run around dead and "possess" each other.

And stores don't need to make a profit anymore, we're just there to help others now (at least us, I haven't checked the others that much) and can just sell stuff at cost. No need to earn more money.
People are giving away their rares.
Nobody is scamming anyone, why would they.
And everything is dirt cheap so we can build almost anything we want now.
People are having parties and socializing with their friends.

We can finally build and build and hire maids and gardeners, and we can just splash out on anything we like.

I think this summer can be really fun for those of us who stay. We should make some nice memories now and stop all the drama.

G

I am staying. But the way the numbers keep dropping. Next week there wont be any lots with more than 2 people.

I will need some money because the skilling isnt fast enough and the payouts are still too low.

I

imported_Danny Dots

I'm staying until they turn off the lights!
And then I'm going to party with the lights off!

G

im staying till they shut this game off

But in the meantime i am letting the other game makers (companys) know that EA is shutting down Sims Online and that there will be about 15,000 People looking for another game something simular too TSO.... i think it might do some good too let them know about it atleast....

G

I've always said I'm staying til they drag me out by my hair kicking and screaming and slam the door in my face.

All we have left is now, lets enjoy it together while we can. On the last day we can cry our eyes out togther.

In the meantime, has anyone thought about a list of goals they always wanted to achieve and didnt? Lets take this time to prove to the world what an amazing community we have and make sure everyones goals are met.

B

brendagfrie

<blockquote><hr>

I am staying. But the way the numbers keep dropping. Next week there wont be any lots with more than 2 people.

I will need some money because the skilling isnt fast enough and the payouts are still too low.

[/ QUOTE ]

awww don't worry bout the numbers dropping. Me and Angel always said we will be here till they pry our hands off our boards...and we plan on keeping as many of you with us as possible. I remember being one of three peeps in AV during the big DC debacle, was a bit spooky but all three of us managed to hook up and have a good time.

S

Shyanne1

I was surprized that the numbers of houses open a few hours ago were so few. You'd think with all the people that are so mad it's going away that they would be in playing as much as they can. Come on people go play and fill up the city.

G

People are so busy pancakes about the game closing and trying to save it.. they aren't playing..
silly.

L

legscroft

I would love to see a series of fun events..ie tours of our favorite homes, our favorite contests, our favorite whatever set up before we leave
i am willing to donate all i have resource wise towards these events, i don't know what good all the crap i've accumulated will do for anyone, but if you can build a dream home or have the certain rare u always wanted, whatever...i want to be a part of that. I could just go hand out my crap to people, but I would rather have parting memories of fun.

T

tune71

actually we are trying to plant roots in another game. Why stay in ea land now when we know that nothing else is going to be done. The game is way to glitchy and we stayed because we had hope that it was going to be fixed. If this is it, and this is the way the game will stay till the end really there is no piont. So by the time the game is gone for good, many of us will already be settled in another game that isn't going anywhere. It's a choice, if you are still having fun then enjoy. But for me Ea has left a very bad taste in my mouth and I won't be logging back in again.

T

TKSpeedy1

It's no secret I've been disappointed with the game for some time. However, I've been here since the beginning...before the game went live. They're gonna have to kick me out. I may even get up early on the last day just so I can be online when the lights go out.